Really? Fuzzibunz mishap...

Dillipop

DH put the kids to bed tonight while I was at work. I just nursed the baby and felt snaps all along his bum. DH put the fuzzibunz on backwards! I think he thought it was a sidesnap? I dunno...I just hope it holds- we haven't put on a waterPROOF mattress cover on our bed yet!

ADS
LOL! I can't even recall the number of times Dh has put a diaper on wrong, especially cloth... :ROTFLMAO: But to be fair, I used about 3 or 4 different styles/systems and he could never keep straight what went with what, and how they all went together once you got the right stuffing with the right covers... good luck with your bed tonight! ;)

oxeye

LOL my DH had major cloth diaper issues until I went to all Fuzzi Bunz. Before then I had a bunch of different types and he could never keep track of how each worked. We had some VERY interesting combinations. I had a hospital stay when I was pg with DD2 and he came to pick me up with DD1 in a fitted with no cover. :eek: Fine at home but NOT in the car seat!!!

I've got to give him credit, though. He's never complained about the cloth diapers. And he's much, much happier now that it's all Fuzzi Bunz so he doesn't have to guess how to put them on. :D

tchrgrrl

Yikes! So did your bed stay dry all night? LOL!

When we switched to cloth we tried some different things and DH was very insistant that we do all FB or he wouldn't help with diaper changes! :eek: We have all FB and he does most of the washing too!:thumbsup:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
LOL, I've heard of that with sposies...the dad honestly asking the mom 'can you please buy the kind with the tape on the front next time, honey?'

Gdiapers are backwards, it's a little weird, but kind of cool....but weird... (my dh far prefers happy heinys... he's afraid of snaps, even the snaps on the bum genius give him fits...even though he should ignore them, lol)

lynsgirl

So funny about the snaps on the BG :D .

I recently asked dh what he prefers, of the diapers I have, thinking for sure he'd say HH or BG, since those aren't snap diapers. Nope, he came right back at me with a FB answer! I was rather taken aback :p , but he said they're easiest for him to stuff, easiest to figure out (huh? :confused: not that they're hard, but easier than aplix/velcro? shrug) and he thinks they're the trimmest of all the various diapers we have. OK then!

Julie, if dh doesn't like the BG snaps, you should spring a Pampered Cheeks pocket on him, just for fun! :whistle: (The opening is in the front and snaps down, PLUS they're one-size with the rows of snaps like BG hehehehe).
www.pamperedcheeks.com

kangato2roos

There is something about men and fuzzi bunz... my dh LOVES the fuzzi bunz. If there aren't any clean, he'll put him in a sposie rather than use any of our other (multitudes of) diapers.

I can't stand them, personally, but he loves them, so we keep a bunch around (and I make sure they're clean!).

Dillipop

So, we stripped the bed this morning at 7... He leaked out the sides in front (or should I say back? Where the pocket ended up being) The leaking was blamed on me not wanting to fix the diaper in the middle of the night (and have a screaming child, who would then decide he wanted to play...)

From now on, I think he'll be a bit more concious about how to put the dipes on. I really only leave him FB for at night, so not sure what happened there.

Oh- and I bought a waterproof mattress pad for the bed...:whistle:

vonfirmath

Oh- and I bought a waterproof mattress pad for the bed...:whistle:

*grin* When I got pregnant, I put that on our list. Finally managed to remember to look for it at Wal-mart and put it on the bed. I figure between my leaking and our brand new baby, there will be at least ONE accident on the bed and I don't want to mess up the (fairly new) mattress as well.

Dillipop

*grin* When I got pregnant, I put that on our list. Finally managed to remember to look for it at Wal-mart and put it on the bed. I figure between my leaking and our brand new baby, there will be at least ONE accident on the bed and I don't want to mess up the (fairly new) mattress as well.

But did it take you almost 10 months and at least 4 early morning sheet stripping episodes to finally do it?? :doh:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC