CPSTgear Announcement *grin*

ADS

Simplysomething

Re: CPSTgear Announcement

Whew, I thought it was going to say something like you were closing down, and I haven't had a chance to order any thing!

Jewels

Senior Community Member

That's great!

I also noticed you have shirts for Canadian Techs :2thumbsup:

skaterbabs

That's great!

I also noticed you have shirts for Canadian Techs :2thumbsup:

Yep, several designs. I'd have more but there honestly hasn't been any call for them - I've never sold even 1.

I can't believe you guys thought i'd be closing without warning you first. :p Guess I'll edit so no one else thinks that. lol

Jewels

Senior Community Member

Yep, several designs. I'd have more but there honestly hasn't been any call for them - I've never sold even 1.

I didn't even know you had them! You should start another post stating you have Canadian Tech shirts! teehehehe :D

I'm not a tech yet, so i'll wait.

skaterbabs

LOL No need now:rolleyes: , but for a while I had all of the CRST shirts tucked together in their own little section right on the home page. no matter - I figure if they want to look through it and see what's there, they can, and I do personalized orders and special requests all the time.

CRS

Senior Community Member
Those shirts are sooooo cute!

ETA: Do you take paypal and would you ship overseas?

skaterbabs

Thanks. :)
Cafepress doesn't take Paypal, and does ship overseas, but if you want to order I can make arrangements for you to PP me directly and it would ship from my account.

CRS

Senior Community Member
Thanks. :)
Cafepress doesn't take Paypal, and does ship overseas, but if you want to order I can make arrangements for you to PP me directly and it would ship from my account.

ohhhhhhhhhh I'll get back to you next week when I get some $$. Those baby bodysuits are SOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!

natysr

I saw a bumper sticker on there that I really like...but we are not bumpersticker people.

The Best Practice one that has the heart and said something like RF to 33 lbs; FF to 60 lbs; booster your big kid to 4' 9".

I thought that would look nice on the back of a T-shirt with maybe the heart on the front of the t-shirt...

What do you think?

wondering1

I like the turn lights bumper sticker but worry that the bottom half is too hard to read..and could cause an accident! Sometimes ya see people tailgating so they can read a bumper sticker!

LOL!

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
I wish Cafe Press would do window clings - I'd much rather have that than a bumper sticker (although I did order a bumper sticker with my last order, but I used it as a prize at the tech update class I taught).
Renee

skaterbabs

twom: we've been asking for travel mugs and water bottles for a long time. So the more customers who call/email and ask the more likely they are to offer them!

Lori: Thanks. :)

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
I wish Cafe Press would do window clings - I'd much rather have that than a bumper sticker (although I did order a bumper sticker with my last order, but I used it as a prize at the tech update class I taught).
Renee

I bought the Safe (not)= Legal bumpersticker and then went to JoAnn Fabrics and got a roll of magnet, and stuck it to the back of the bumper sticker so that it's a big fat magnet instead of an actual sticker.

My DH sells my vehicles too often for me to have bumper stickers on them...I'd spend a fortune just replacing them.

lovemyfamily

I bought the Safe (not)= Legal bumpersticker and then went to JoAnn Fabrics and got a roll of magnet, and stuck it to the back of the bumper sticker so that it's a big fat magnet instead of an actual sticker.

My DH sells my vehicles too often for me to have bumper stickers on them...I'd spend a fortune just replacing them.

That is a GREAT idea. I don't like bumper stickers, but the magnets are cool.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC