*PIC HEAVY* My Kiddos in the Multi Tech

hrice

Here are some pictures of Colton & Peyton in the MT.

Colton's stats: 32 mos/37" tall/32#/13.25" torso
Peyton's stats: 20 mos/34" tall/24#/12.25" torso

Seat is installed behind the driver seat in my '07 Yukon XL. I am 6'2" and have plenty of room.
0d0d9ea7.jpg

38955eb7.jpg

0b2116fd.jpg

Foot prop
c822d430.jpg

Colton with the headrest at the highest setting. He has 4" to go until his shoulders are at the bottom of the headrest. If he folloews the same growth curve he will easily RF until 6 in this seat.
3bc6446d.jpg

Here he is on the correct setting with the straps just above his shoulders. The manual says at or just above is the correct position.
99aecd3c.jpg

Peyton with the headrest at the highest setting. Just over 5" until his shoulders reach the bottom of the headrest.
8713e6d8.jpg

eb3a5245.jpg

337a96cf.jpg

He is on the lowest strap setting. The straps are just above his shoulders.
387bdf5a.jpg

Lots of leg room.
ca5e9945.jpg

And Colton being silly.
9622bcfd.jpg

Please let me know if there are any pics or measurements you would like to see.

**Disclaimer: this seat is illegal to use in the US

Last edited:
ADS

Baylor

Gorgeous kids.. Beautiful seat........ I love seeing all the seats and how they fit! Enjoy it!

emthecountrycat

To me it looks like it is behind the drivers seat.

Do you have LATCH? I am kinda afraid that my LATCH anchors will put stress marks on the leg prop.

hrice

emthecountrycat said:
To me it looks like it is behind the drivers seat.

Do you have LATCH? I am kinda afraid that my LATCH anchors will put stress marks on the leg prop.

Woops! Your right! I meant driver seat. I just edited :)

Yes but not in that seating position. I also have a rolled towel shoved in the bight to keep the base from slipping in. I tried it in other positions. I don't see the anchors being a problem. The base would sit under them.

emthecountrycat

:whistle: I thought so....

Do you thinkI'll have a problem with the tethers if I have to move my seat? I will be installing a cowmoo in the captions chair behind the drivers seat of my ody.

hrice

emthecountrycat said:
:whistle: I thought so....

Do you thinkI'll have a problem with the tethers if I have to move my seat? I will be installing a cowmoo in the captions chair behind the drivers seat of my ody.

You can also tether to the seat track. Mine is completely invaded and I didn't want to remove the plastic. I wouldn't tether to the seat if you plan on moving it back and forth regularly.

hrice

emthecountrycat said:
Could you show me a pic of the puzzle buckle? What do you think about it?

Sure. I'll get a pic and post tomorrow. It doesn't bother me. One piece fits in and over the other. It's super easy.

amp

I am so tempted to have my aunt bring one from Sweden when she visits....Love it! :love:

Rebelnicky04

Beautiful seats and babies!!! :love: So glad you got it installed good and also happy to see there are other tall girls on here (I'm 6' myself) :)

emthecountrycat

I only place I could tether my sons XTSL was a cross bar under my seat. Someone told me I could tether it to the seat it's in....is that true?

abbi_n_nadia

Your kiddos are so cute! They look super comfy in it!

Seeing your MT sitting next to the Marathon? makes me wonder why oh why don't they make their US seats with that kind of leg room!? I don't get it!!

hrice

emthecountrycat said:
I only place I could tether my sons XTSL was a cross bar under my seat. Someone told me I could tether it to the seat it's in....is that true?

I have heard the same. I didn't look for that info in the manual but I can check for you.

hrice

abbi_n_nadia said:
Your kiddos are so cute! They look super comfy in it!

Seeing your MT sitting next to the Marathon? makes me wonder why oh why don't they make their US seats with that kind of leg room!? I don't get it!!

The next gen seats do have more leg room but yeah it's still not allot.

twinsmom

I have heard the same. I didn't look for that info in the manual but I can check for you.

Look in the manual at the part about installing in the front seat. That's where it shows how to tether to it's own seat. That's how I tethered mine.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC