Frontier 85 in LIVIA!!! Coming Soon!

ADS

Mommy0608

Nope, not mesh. It's the same as the Parkway SGL cover in Livia (raspberry pink). :thumbsup:

I can't justify the cost but I reeeally want that cover. Maybe for DD's birthday or Christmas, depending on when it's released. I can always sell the other FR85 Pink Sky cover that's like-new, since it's a back-up in DH's car.

Brycen'sMommy

I have been dragging my feet on ordering a Pink Sky Frontier for DD because I was secretly hoping they would come out with a Livia cover soon. I am sooo excited! :D

canadiangie

Very cool. I'm digging Soph's FN enough to get Emma one next year when she goes ff. She's quite a girly girl so I bet she'll want pink and Livia looks adorable :). So happy it's coming to Canada. Thank you Britax!

mommy-medic

Did they forget they have a whole slew of print patterns for both girls and boys? Why would a kid suddenly prefer solids at 3 years old? Heck that's right when they start getting vocal about their likes and dislikes!

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Did they forget they have a whole slew of print patterns for both girls and boys? Why would a kid suddenly prefer solids at 3 years old? Heck that's right when they start getting vocal about their likes and dislikes!
I know! There's that gorgeous new purple, grey flower pattern that I would love to see on a Frontier. DD is 4.5 and still a little girl, she wants patterns and girl colours. This bright pink is likely the closest out of all of them that she'll like, but she'd much prefer something with more to it.

I mean, the covers ARE swappable. Why don't they advertise that more? Or offer a deal on a 2nd cover with the purchase of a seat? That way you could buy something funky and then get a plain one for when the kid is older if you were worried they'd had a pattern.

kalamos23

Plus, prints hide stains better than solids...

But I do like the livia! Too bad I have a little girl that realllllly wants a cow seat!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Car-Seat.Org

Stacy

OMG this is gorgeous! I love hot pink things for my LO! It really pops against the black shell too.

Mommy0608

I can't stop staring at it. I want it. Bad. :eek: DS is getting the blue, and this dark pink would look sooo good next to the blue. I knew this would happen.

Prints would be nice too, but I actually prefer solids... less of a chance they'll outgrow it, particularly if the print is something like princesses or dinosaurs.

::er!ca::

Can't wait! I will make that darn seat work in my car if it kills me! Then it will match our Parkway SGL! I'm so happy!!

Ninetales

I like it! But I do like the patterns better. Elsa's nowhere near ready for this seat but maybe they'll have patterns by then. The Anna is my favorite.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC