Booster training in the vivo is going so well

the seat fits her so nicely! And she sits like a dream in it! I swear I have to keep on my 8.5 year old more than I keep on her!

We used it today for a field trip I drove for.. her friend that I drove used Julianna's for the trip.. I was going to install the nautilus after the field trip was over, BUT Fiona has asked if she can ride in her vivo to pick up her sister from school this afternoon, and since she is doing so nicely I am going to let her.

here is a pic from before we left for school ignore moodly Julsie as We call her when she is grumpy.. she was very against being in the pic lol
downsize57-1.jpg

then there are my two pretty girls in their vivos.. (Julianna was posing weird the booster is actually an awesome fit)
downsize56-1.jpg

and Nolan who loves the red vivo for some reason, LOVES it, always tries to get me to let him use it (right kiddo, in a few years maybe) BUT it is a good fit in the lap belt anyways! shockingly.. but he was all over the place.. we just let him try it while we waited for them to get the kids ready for the field trip.. we didn't move of course.. he was trying to stand and take his arm out.. lol but hey at least I know it is a great fitting booster for even him so one day he will be a vivo kid too.. when he is 6 probably cause he is too wild to booster train at 5 like his sister.. (julianna had to wait till 6.5 too.. Fiona is just really mature for her age)
downsize58.jpg

ADS
thanks! yea she loves it, she did say at one point "mommy I love my booster but there are a lot of rules when I ride in it, too many rules!" lol

She still wants to keep using it but I went ahead and installed her nautilus again, for tomorrow, this was her 3rd time using a booster (day what ever) and she has done an excellent job sitting correctly! I am so proud of her.

NannyMom

That's awesome! I think I'm crazy.... I wanted Sofi to stay tiny to RF so long, now I wish she was 40 pounds to try her in a booster ride.

That's awesome! I think I'm crazy.... I wanted Sofi to stay tiny to RF so long, now I wish she was 40 pounds to try her in a booster ride.

I know the feeling, Fiona is only 37.5 but has grown so tall that she doesn't have ton of time left in her nautilus harness, I had to start booster training. The vivo is a great fit on her though and has a min weight of 30 lbs

of course I put the pic of the girls on facebook and DH's friend and Fionas godfather is all.. why the hell is Julianna still in a car seat.. she is too old

augh love it.. and I am pretty sure he is a cop... or becoming a cop

NannyMom

I know the feeling, Fiona is only 37.5 but has grown so tall that she doesn't have ton of time left in her nautilus harness, I had to start booster training. The vivo is a great fit on her though and has a min weight of 30 lbs

If Sofi was even 37.5 I might be able to justify it. But she finally hit 34.0, lol. And I :love: the Vivo.

so tomorrow back to the nautilus lol i installed it earlier this evening for her.. I booster training is going so well but I don't want her full time boostered till she is 6.

Kat_Momof3

FANTASTIC fit... on both girls (I can see that Julianna's shirt is just long), and a scary good fit on the little man who cannot use that seat, but at least can sit in it when you're doing a carseat shuffle.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC