Baby Universe

Jennskiddos

Okay while browsing the baby universe web site I noticed that on the Chicco Cortina travel system that it says that the infant seat can be used to 30 lbs. So is this the new one or is it a typo? I noticed it on the print with the red outline?
Jenn

ADS

VLsMom

I wrote them about the discrepancy and here is their response:

"Dear Maria,

Thank you for your email. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I will pass
this on to my supervisor. Please let me know if you need further
assistance.

If you have any questions or need clarification, please call our
friendly customer service toll-free at 1-877-615-BABY (2229) and we will
take care of you. (Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm EST)

Thank you and have a great day!

Very truly yours,

Simone Johnson

Customer Care Representative

Baby Universe

Phone: 877-615-2229

Fax: 804.935.0844"

We'll see if it gets changed or not :)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Baby Universe tends to jump the gun on new products (sometimes they list things for months that never even get released!)... they probably have the sell sheet for the KF 30 and just put it up there without talking to the folks working in inventory....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC