KidsEmbrace .... install pics

Spam

I played a little more today and installed in my 00 durango (seatbelt install). I haven't tried a latch install, but tomorrow is suppossed to be nice outside so I may play more. It installed super easy, and the belt path and didn't scratch up my large hands like I thought it would. Austin is 2yrs 8mths, aprox 42" and 41lbs. He sometimes doesn't want his pic taken.
100_2641.jpg
100_2642.jpg
100_2643.jpg

And in the prosport for comparison, top slots.
100_2637.jpg
100_2640.jpg

And in the maestro. We just arrived back and my mom already unfastend his buckle.
100_2636.jpg

I tried the booster mode w/out removing the harness. I've never tried a booster fit before since he's so young, but for size wise and fit I took a couple of pics.
100_2649.jpg
100_2648.jpg
100_2647.jpg

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Gary on the chest clip :eek::love:
Seriously, love it, thanks for the pics. Your ds is like one of those super handsome celebrities, sick of the paparazzi, lol. :thumbsup:

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I'm not seeing any photos. :confused: Just the little Photobucket boxes that say that the image has been moved or deleted.

I don't really like SpongeBob but that's cute that Gary's on the chest clip! (Or so I hear... Since I can't see it...)

Spam

yep kidsembrace on top slot. yeah, he gets sick of pictures. Here's a pic of my niece, she turns two this week and normally rides ff in her mom's car :( , but rfs in the cco w/ me. I don't know her stats, but she's on the smaller side.
100_2612.jpg

and growing room
100_2614.jpg

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Ok, the photos in the last post showed up. Weird.

The seat is totally not my style, but I have to admit it's friggin adorable.

Those headwings, though...they look awfully narrow. Like they'd squish her head if it reached them.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I'm seeing pics in the first post- those still not seeing them, did you clear your cache?

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
They're all showing up for me now. I didn't do anything different. Weird.

So it looks like the top slots are pretty similar to the Recaro? Or am I not seeing that correctly?

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Spam said:
The Recaro measure about 17.5". I have the butt pad in.

I see.

I'm more interested in seeing how kids fit vs the "official" measurement since the way a seat sits in the car can affect how kids fit.

bbartlettnfld

Nice job, I can't believe you took photos in the rain! You rock!

Its an interesting looking seat. I love :love: the yellow harness!

Oh and your niece is so cute I think she looks like a real live Dora!

Spam

Oh and your niece is so cute I think she looks like a real live Dora!

Thanks, we think she looks like Dora too, we call her dora doll sometimes :)

The crotch strap is about 1" longer the gn.

I don't think I'll be keeping it, although Austin would love me to. He keeps saying my squarepants seat and sitting in it. Imo, it is a little cheap for the price. The harness, although great color, is thin and twisty. I've had it twisting behind the chest clip already and it hasn't been used. The chest clip is adorable, but also very cheap feeling. I personally think the price would be set at closer to $100 for what it is. It offers a recline, and the manual is very thorough. As with any seat there is room for improvement. Spongebob is weird also, you can feel his nose.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC