Ba Ba Seatskins has me cracking up

monstah

Ba Ba Seatskins. Just look at this "full tailored cover" priced at $200. :eek: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

(My search shows Ba Ba Seatskins were last posted about in 2007. I think they have expanded their selection.)

Last edited:
ADS

Keeanh

:ROTFLMAO:

That's the same company that I keep wondering "is that for real??" when I go on the Country Moose Kids website. http://www.countrymoosekids.com/catalog/item/4237955/6817896.htm

I'm having a hard time seeing how they stay in business when the fugly covers cost as much as or more than some of the seats they're covering. $190 to cover a Turbo? What?? Or you could take that $190 and get a cover for your expired Breverra :rolleyes:.

Keeanh

I just went on the website again and saw that they say "it is not recommended that this cover replace the original manufacturer's cover". So does that mean it's supposed to go on top of the original? Or that you're really not supposed to use it at all??

I clicked on the "Featured On" link, and saw that "Brittany[sic] Spears" has been sent one of their covers. Gee, that makes me want one too :rolleyes:.

Kyras_Mama

I know someone who has one of those ugly things on their toddler's seat!!! I'm assuming it's the same kind, how many places can there possibly be to get awful sheepskin carseat covers? It must be one of the "as discussed" ones as it's on a Marathon70. When I asked her about it her reasoning was that she trusted it was fire-retardant because of it being wool and their daughter has sensory stuff and responded better to being in the carseat with the sheepskin. Those covers are just SCARY thick... I'm pretty sure theirs is installed over the regular cover too although I'm not sure if they were supposed to or if that's just how they did it. The fit seemed pretty good as to where the harness straps came through (I stuck my fingers in to check where the slots were while "feeling the soft cover") but it was so thick it looked like she was going to be losing quite a bit of usable seat life.

tarabelle

That is some serious hideousness right there...............

The tagline of the seat should read

"inspired by the van in the film Dumb and Dumber."

because this is what that looks like to me.

mutt-cuts-car.jpg

2079908070_5b23358eb9.jpg

monica-m

CPST Instructor
It looks like they can handle all of your seat cover needs for expired seats. I didn't even recognize some of the model names that they have covers for.

monstah

It looks like they can handle all of your seat cover needs for expired seats. I didn't even recognize some of the model names that they have covers for.

Yeah, I was about to throw away my 1998 overhead shield Touriva because it got so nasty. Instead, I'm going to save some $$ and just order a $200 sheepskin cover for it. Now it should last me until 2020. :thumbsup:

KatrinaUSC

Wow!! At first I was thinking 'oh that's not so bad'... Then I saw the arrangement of infant seats with various animal print... I'd say the Cowmoo is now obsolete... I Must have that tiger print! Rawr!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC