Hmm asian version of the nautilus

xursusmaritimusx

pink.png

93451.jpg

PD-100123-025631.JPG

ADS

HEVY

Wow, there's like almost no grey. Of course it would be the pink here, if DD fit in it.

Aprica is coming back to the States after years of being MIA. They have always been big in Asia, though.

I am thinking there's a possibility that Graco or someone now owns them? our BRU stores have 2 or 3 Aprica strollers in store. Wasn't Teutonia German? and now they are Graco owned....

Maybe Graco is slowly taking over the baby gear world :rolleyes: (might not be a bad thing! they are totally leading the way with their recent seats).

I had an Aprica stroller as a baby and my mom said they were considered to be very nice back then and when she had Olivia, she asked me about the brand but I told her it must have dissolved. Now they seem to be making a comeback!

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I wonder why they dont have cubbies. :love:

They probably do, but the armrests are encased in fabric covers. I noticed this on the new "Nautilus 70" (can't remember the name) that someone posted about last week. That's why it looks like the seat is black rather than gray. I bet that if the armrest coves were removed, we'd see the same ol' gray base/shell. :rolleyes:

M

Mrs.Lee

if graco did indeed buy it out...maybe it might not be too difficult to get a cover? ;)

mykidsmylife

I am almost positive they only harness to like 39.6lbs and they are not very tall at all. They are NOT comparable to the Nautilus, only by looks. There is also the Graco Montropolis that is like the Nautlis. A tab bit taller than the Aprica but still only harness to about 40lbs.

Someone on another board is in Japan and will be getting comparison pics next week.

Last edited:

xursusmaritimusx

I am almost positive they only harness to like 39.6lbs and they are not very tall at all. They are NOT comparable to the Nautilus, only by looks. There is also the Graco Montropolis that is like the Nautlis. A tab bit taller than the Aprica but still only harness to about 40lbs.

Someone on another board is in Japan and will be getting comparison pics next week.

yeah, the nautilus's available in europe are like that.

Kat_Momof3

I love the bottom one!

and on the site (the link was written on the bottom photo) it says they DO harness to 65lbs (at least in singapore)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC