HA I spied an erfer today at the Pedi!

It had to be this mamas car! She was the only other mama there with her little baby in a wrap and toddler walking.. I noticed her wrap and said something (wrapsody isis which I used to have) anyways the only other mama there had two kids and the newborn was already in his infant seat in there.. so it must have been this mama
she has a chico keyfit and next to it a true fit rear facing! with head rest on! whoo hoo first sighting ever in this area!

Last edited:
ADS

hrice

That's awesome. I have never seen an ERFer here besides my friends/family. I did see a Rf Myride with straps in the highest slot and it made me smile:thumbsup:

luckyclov

The only ERF'ers (besdies my own) that I see in my area are the ones who just turned 1 the day before.:whistle: Around here, it seems to be like a *milestone* to flip FF.

armywife12

I was happy to find out that my neighbor kept her son rf after his first birthday. He is about 16 months old and still rf in a complete air in both vehicles. I never even got the chance to give them the erf talk either so I was super thrilled. I've seen a few rf convertibles around savannah but none had children in them so I don't know if they were babies or toddlers. I like to think they are for babies over a yr old :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC