Wow....Target booster listing..

ADS

Baylor

They have a weird searching filter.. Lots of weird things come up that are not in the same area but have a similar title.

daycaremom2002

I didn't search. I went to the baby section, then to carseats, then to boosters. It is listed with all the real boosters by category. :(

jess71903

Ambassador
I just submitted a review stating that it is not for use in the car. I would hate for someone to buy that thinking it was a backless booster!

luckyclov

Well, it IS a booster...but not THAT kind of booster. Let's hope no one thinks it is in the time it takes Tarjay to remove it from that category.:eek:

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
And I must add, the person who wrote the text didn't even spell lavender correctly! LOL

Minnesota

CPST Instructor
Wow, that's totally ridiculous. I could see a person not knowing better and thinking that it's just a booster without armrests, because they don't know the importance of the armrests as belt guides. I'm glad it's at least out of stock, but it's most certainly in the car seat/booster category, easily found when browsing.

:thumbsdown: Target. I'm going to send an email.

Baylor

It is just the way it filters the products. I put in car boosters and table boosters come up too. It has always been crappy. I hope that the email gets them to fix the filter.

Minnesota

CPST Instructor
It is just the way it filters the products. I put in car boosters and table boosters come up too. It has always been crappy. I hope that the email gets them to fix the filter.

No, it isn't that it's just bringing them up in a search for "booster", which would be understandable. It's that if you click through Baby > Car Seats > Booster Seats, those booster chairs are in that category, meaning that Target tagged them as car seats. They saw "booster" and thought "car seat" instead of "feeding".

Anyway, they emailed back and said thanks for letting them know and that they will get it pulled from the online catalog as soon as possible. As of right now, they are still up.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC