Tech class June 13-15 near Milwaukee

fyrfightermomma

A local FD is holding a tech class June 13-15 for anyone local looking to take the class. There are still several openings. Its being held at the Wauwatosa Fire Dept

ADS

mrscompumike

I live an hour from there and have been wanting to take the class. I have to admit I am a car seat nut. I have a few older car seats my kids think are so cool. How much does the class cost and how can I get in touch with them to sign up. Please let me know. Thank You

fyrfightermomma

I live an hour from there and have been wanting to take the class. I have to admit I am a car seat nut. I have a few older car seats my kids think are so cool. How much does the class cost and how can I get in touch with them to sign up. Please let me know. Thank You

Here's the email:
We are holding our CPS Certification class June 13-15 at the Wauwatosa Fire Department located at 1601 Underwood Ave
Wauwatosa, WI 53213. This class can fill up quickly so if you are interested in getting your certification, please go to http://wcpsa.com/ to register before the class fills up. There is also a statewide listing of other classes that you can register for if our class does not work in your schedule. Please feel free to pass this email on to anyone that may have an interest in Child Passenger Safety. Thanks so much!!

You just go to that site and enter your location or date range. I honestly don't know the cost as my fire department paid for mine. It should say there

I'd love another localish tech!

ETA: Here's a better link
https://ssl13.cyzap.net/dzapps/dbzap.bin/apps/assess/webmembers/tool

jenfrogmom

Arg! Wish I could go, my youngest has too many issued right now to leave for that long. We we actually just in Milwaukee at Children's Hosp today seeing the allergist.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC