Here's my new pics!

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
She's a cutie :love:

Looks good to me, the only thing I wondered about is where her shoulders are. Are they below or just at the harness slot? It is hard to tell with the harness covers there!

Loves2sing

They are below, don't worry! I didn't even notice that it was hard to tell where the height was because I knew I had them adjusted correctly, so i didn't pay attention. I just like to make sure the cover straps are by her neck because the straps are so close together.

Last edited:

TXDani

Senior Community Member
Cute, cute, cute!!!! That little tie in her hair makes me want a little girl...it is so adorable!! The seat looks great! Thanks for sharing with us.

Suzibeck

What a sweetie! How nice to have a seat that will fit her for a long time to come. I had just bought my youngest a RA a few months before the MA came out. If only I had known... I did buy a MA, for my middle dd, when my youngest was just past 2 though and I think she will still fit when it expires since she is such a peanut.

I'd like to try the Radian in both of our cars to see if it would fit. I think it would fit in the van, captain's chairs seem to fit most seats well. I'm not sure about dh's car, he has a Chrysler LHS with Gen 3 belts so I don't like to have the kids in there much anyway. No one around here carries the Radian however. :(

BudgieStew

Oh she is sooo cute. I can't wait till DD has enough hair to do something with it. 16 months old tomorrow and no real growth yet.

You make me antsy to get DS's Radian.
I have been going on about getting a Radian since December maybe even November.
I finally called one local place that at the seats in blue at a normal not overinflated price but they were on backorder. She said they should be in this week or next. I hope this week since we are able to pick it up on Friday otherwise it will be a wait until we can get there again. The store said they would call to take my CC number to hold one but if they don't call back by Thursday I am calling again.:whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC