Britax Marathon $179 After Rebate + Free Shipping.

Connor's Mom

I have a friend that let me in on this today. I just bought my new Regent but she bought one and plans to submit for the rebate. I figure it is legit (the rebate) if the link is straight off the Baby Universe page.
Scoop is:
Several MAs are on sale for $229, I believe they are the ones that where meant to be collegiate covers, free shipping and then you send off for the $50 rebate from BabyTV.com. Click on the seat you are interested in and under features it says Earn a BabyTV.com Cash Back Bonus (Click for Details). Hope this helps someone out!

http://www.babyuniverse.com/man/baby/105/Britax.html

ADS

Kellyr2

Cool! It's $50 off of anything over $200, $25 off of stuff over $100. I wonder if that would apply to a new Recaro pre-order?

cheerbop

I think I read all the disclaimers, etc info. Did anyone see any brands not included? I didn't, but want to be sure I am reading correctly since all these things usually don't include Birtax (know it works for this obviously) and Maclaren, Peg, etc...
Thanks OP!:D

fastdogs

I just ordered a second regent. Even though it said not in stock, it let me place the order. It said they should be in around 6/15; I dont' need it right away so I thought I'd give it a try. I printed out the form, filled it out, and sent a copy of my order, so we'll see how it works. That makes the regent about $219, if it works.
thanks!
vickie

fastdogs

it's hard to find. You have to select the seat, then watch for the babytv.com thing on the right hand side, about halfway down.
vickie

Connor's Mom

I just ordered a second regent. Even though it said not in stock, it let me place the order. It said they should be in around 6/15; I dont' need it right away so I thought I'd give it a try. I printed out the form, filled it out, and sent a copy of my order, so we'll see how it works. That makes the regent about $219, if it works.
thanks!
vickie

Wow, I wish I had know about and tried this before I bought our Regent last week. Hope it works for ya!

1girltwinboyz

hi do you know if you can do TWO rebates? I always need TWO of things:D

Found the answer myself! Might have MIL buy one and ship to us for 2nd rebate???

Connor's Mom

"Terms and Conditions – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
For U.S. residents only. Offer good only on qualified purchases from BabyUniverse.com or DreamtimeBaby.com in conjunction with a BabyTV.com registration. LIMIT ONE BONUS per person/household/receipt/email and address."

Looks like it wouldn't work. But you could always have MIL register at BabyTV.com buy the car seat and submit the rebate to come to her house. She can always buy the seat and then have it shipped to your house. :)

*Ha, I was typing while you edited your post, lol. :)

hjal05

I hope it works. I ordered our DC from them last week and sent in the rebate on Monday. That's how I justified getting the cute cover instead of the one that was on sale.

vamom

I got excited and thought we could get a marathon to get by for while in my dad's truck (ds is outgrowing his evenflo truimph), so I went to traget to check it out irl. Well, ds barely has an inch of height in the harness, but his shoulders are so tight and uncomfortable looking. He actually has more harness room in the evenflo, but the shell is too short (and the weight limit - but that is a few pounds away).

1girltwinboyz

vamom - how old is your son that he has little room left in MA? My boys are 27 months almost and are below the 2nd slot from the top. I am hoping they will have 3-4 more years in their MA.

R&J'sMom

You can use it on anything;)

Actually, I was able to substitute another pattern for the $229 price since I placed my order for 2 Britax Marathons in blue and they showed in stock and then the order was cancelled because they are no longer available. I am getting 2 All Star Blue seats. Plus I can get one $50 rebate! I can't wait until Thursday when they will be delivered!
I love Baby Universe!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC