Giveaway Question

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I didn't want to put this in the thread itself because I know it would get lost immediately.

I just wanted to clarify that we need to LIKE (or be fans, or followers, or whatever) of the c-s.o and SKJP Facebook pages, but that we do NOT need to post anything on Facebook, right? Or do we?

There are 8 billion posts that say "Giveaway Entry" on SKJP's page, and I wasn't sure if they belonged to this contest or another one. Uh, or neither.

ADS

njkj

:yeahthat:

I posted on the SKJP page b/c well everyone else did so I thought we were supposed to, maybe LOL.

aeormsby

I took it as we just need to like them on facebook (not post on their page) and post in the thread here.

christineka

I figured that one or two people misunderstood and everyone else jumped on the bandwagon. c-s.org even posted clarification on the entry rules in a comment on the sk page. We have something like a month to enter for this contest, so no need to keep gumming up sk's page while we wait for clarification.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Correct-

You do not need to post a comment anywhere on Facebook and you cannot enter on Facebook. Once you reply in the giveaway thread here at Car-Seat.Org to enter the contest, you need only "like" both Facebook pages to qualify to win!

I thought the rules were clear, but sometimes I make things too confusing! I added a note at the bottom to clarify. Plus, some people see contest and just start leaving comments then it starts an avalanche of entries!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC