Monterey Pics

dneul

My husband picked up our new seat. We ordered a Monterey from walmart.com. We spent $120.77 total including tax. Pics are of both my daughters, A and E. A is 52 pounds and almost 45" tall. Her torso height is 17". She is on the second click of the height and it is on the smallest width setting.

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

I also had my oldest (will be 10 in August) sit in the seat for kicks. She is approx 75 pounds and about 55" (if not a bit taller). She does not use a booster in the car anymore. She passes the 5 step in both of our cars.

She is on the tallest setting and the widest width.

image.php

image.php

image.php

I think she is a bit squashed in the seat. But she did comment how nice and soft and comfy it is.

I have it installed with the latch. It was pretty simple to assemble. I just had to put the back on the base- pretty similar to the turbo booster from Graco. I do like the depth of the cup holders and the fact that there are two. My youngest is able to buckle herself in and out. We went for a short drive last night and she seemed to really like it.

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC