BV70 in Caitlin ***PICS***

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
The Cailtin BV70 came today. :D I left the pics big so you could see the detail better. This is NOT a plush cover. It's cottony feeling, but with a slickness to it. Seems like it would hold up well and be pretty easy to spot clean.

I will get comparison pics next the BV70 in Paisley another day. Personally, I think I like my Paisley cover better. But hey, this seat is not for me. I bought it for my dd's baby. And purple is dd's favorite. Hopefully it'll be purple enough for her. There is purple piping and it does have purple leaves. But it's also a lot of grey.

BVCaitlin001.jpg

BVCaitlin002.jpg

BVCaitlin005.jpg

ADS

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
I like it its pretty for those mommies that like some girly but not pink...i personally like paisley better though as well

luckyclov

Ohhhhh, I love that. Such a nice change from the pinks for girls, even though I'm a big pink lover.:love:

Hmmm...I need another baby girl...:whistle:

Baylor

I love that! It looks so elegantly girl not goofy over the top girl! I hope she likes it!

murphydog77

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Finally! A girly seat for me! Why couldn't they have had that when my dd was young enough to still be harnessed? :mad: I guess Ashley Floral was a good compromise since it wasn't entirely pink, but I really like Caitlin :love:.

That is nice and tasteful. I like that it is a more subtle girly cover and not so bright like other ones. Leaves is a nice change from floral patterns too!

Why is Britax all about multiple patterned covers for girls but none for boys? Something with bikes, cars, airplanes, balls, etc would be a big hit. We would love a polka-dot or striped seat and 'boy' colors too, what's so hard about that? Just change the colors!

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
That is pretty!!! I have the Paisley one and really like it too!

I have Paisley too. Unfortunately, my very short legged 25mo old is completely out of room (in our new car). It's now sitting in my living room as a nice recliner. I will be gifting it to my oldest dd for her baby due in less than 2 weeks. I do not like the BV as a FF seat and since our rf'ing days are over (in the BV) there is no need for me to keep it. :(

equilibrium

Why are your RF days over? I have my 21 month old son in it and although no leg room-he manage and just leaves them bent.. The only issue I have is the lower buckle part (the edges of the clips) kind of press into his thighs and not sure how I can fix that.

(I have the Boulevard 65 for Canada)

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC