10% off code good on Ju Ju Be items from Amazon

Holly

Until March 9th, code JUJUBESM works for 10% off any Ju Ju Be purchase from Amazon, anything that is sold and shipped from Amazon, not any other retailer.
Can also be stacked with a $10 off coupon on a baby store purchase, they can be found in these magazines: parenting early years, parents, american baby, and baby talk. The magazines will either have the $10 off coupon or a 20% off diapers coupon.
The March Baby Talk has the $10 off coupon in it and it's a free magazine at Babies R Us. If they don't have a stack of them somewhere, you can ask for one at the baby registry desk. You can also get a free subscription to Baby Talk and American Baby from their websites but you won't get them in time to stack w/ the 10% off JJB code.

I got Baby Talk from BRU yesterday and used the code from it, the 10% off code, and $10 of amazon credit from swagbucks and I got myself a Be Rich wallet for $11.50 shipped!

ADS

MOM25BOYS

Thanks Holly. :D Wish I had one of those Amazon codes, but with my Swagbucks and the 10% off code you had I got me a MM Be Light for $20 shipped. Not to bad. :thumbsup:

sweetfeet

Thanks for posting the code, Holly. I want another quick and I'm also going to BRU today to try out my little guy in a Frontier85, so I'll ask for a baby talk. :thumbsup:

Holly

I'm glad you guys can use the code. I heard about it in the pink room. I was going to order my wallet anyway, so with the code I got to save another $3.50.
Oh, and the code works on any and all JJB in the same order but you can't use it again in a 2nd order, so if you plan to buy more than 1 JJB item, buy them together in the same order.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC