Introduction

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Hi Everybody!

I'v lurked here in the past, but always felt a bit overwhelmed and stupid :eek:

My name is Heather, and I have a 16 month old daughter named Taryn. She's about 20 pounds and honestly hasn't been measured in months, but is still on the bottom harness slot of her MA ;) She's a bit of a peanut. The way she's going, I'm pretty sure the MA will expire before she grows out of it.

I just signed up for my CPS certification (my class in May 30th), and I'm so excited it's ridiculous. :2thumbsup: I can't wait to learn more, since I always seem to draw blanks when people ask me questions (like why is my toddler still rear-facing? Because it's safer. period. That's about it for my explanation, other than sending them video links, lol)

P.S. Hi Julie! I didn't know you were a mod here. :happy-wavehello:

ADS

MommyofBoogieBear

welcome! i have a 16 month too! she is a peanut as well! 18 pounds.
anyway...just a fun thing. when was yours born? my DS Dec 20th (on the off chance they have the same bday.

and yes..it does get addicting! wonderful stuff to learn here! :)

broken4u05

Hi i am a nanny to twins and they are both on the lowest harness slots on the MA as well they are just over them too. They are 17 months. Very small boys

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
Hi, welcome! My just turned two year old is on the second slots of his Marathon... I think his shoulders are halfway between the second and third slots, but I also have typically long torsoed children.

CrabbyBunchX3

Welcome Heather!!
I'm Jessica, soon to be mom of 3. DD is 3, DS will be 2 in July, and baby should be here by the end of May:)
Enjoy your new found addiction! and congrats on signing up for a cps course!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Hi Everybody!

I'v lurked here in the past, but always felt a bit overwhelmed and stupid :eek:

My name is Heather, and I have a 16 month old daughter named Taryn. She's about 20 pounds and honestly hasn't been measured in months, but is still on the bottom harness slot of her MA ;) She's a bit of a peanut. The way she's going, I'm pretty sure the MA will expire before she grows out of it.

I just signed up for my CPS certification (my class in May 30th), and I'm so excited it's ridiculous. :2thumbsup: I can't wait to learn more, since I always seem to draw blanks when people ask me questions (like why is my toddler still rear-facing? Because it's safer. period. That's about it for my explanation, other than sending them video links, lol)

P.S. Hi Julie! I didn't know you were a mod here. :happy-wavehello:

Hihi! Glad you're here :). It's a much more hoppin' with techs joint than BB, I think you'll fit in well :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC