Added pics of youngest in HBTB

ADS

becca011906

Senior Community Member
yep they woroked, My middle dd and her about the same age, abby will be 5 in just a few weeks. she's bugging me like crazy to get her a booster, she wants to get our of her "baby" seat :( well that's to bad she has about 2 - 2.5 inches left in the radain. so she'll have to stay, but she does use a turbo in our other car and i think i'll be replacing it with a parkway this summer for her...
She was in a turbo full time at the age of 3y 4m and 32#'s b/c of the turbos low limits and me not knowing better... here's her pic when i first found this boards (shortly after finding it she got a radain and loved it then) http://new.photos.yahoo.com/becca011906/album/576460762316228530/photo/294928803114749642/40

Suzibeck

What a cutie! Yours is longer in the torso than mine, which makes the Turbo fit better. Still, as you know now, harnessed is better. ;) It does make me mad that Graco has the TB rated for such small kids. The shoulder belt clearly cuts into my dd's neck even though she is nearly 2 inches taller than the TB minimum.

ThreeBeans

Oh, my goodness, that doesn't look like a safe or good fit at all :eek:

Even the Parkway looked much better on her.

Ali

There's a 2.5 year old at DD's daycare who rides in a turbobooster! I wanted to jump out of the car when I first saw him.

ThreeBeans

Leaving Early Intervention with my 2.5 year old a few weeks back, I practically had a stroke when I saw the bus driver strapping a TWENTYFIVE POUND TWO YEAR OLD into a BACKLESS BOOSTER.

Boy did I raise hell over that :rolleyes:

becca011906

Senior Community Member
heck allie's only 1 inch (and might have grown that since i measured her) to be big enough (according only to stats alone) for the turbo and parkway too. She's only 2 1/2 for goodness sakes... now wonder parents don't know what's wrong with a 2year old in a booster... i mean the manual and box says they shoudl fit.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC