Evolva1-2-3, MT, frontier80

AtTheSouthDam

Am I the only on who wants all three of these to compare? They are awfully similar...

Amazon.co.uk won't ship here right? :p

ADS

HayleyCPST

evolva 1-2-3 does not rear face and the harness only goes up to 18kgs (40lbs).

Multi tech is literally the same as the evolva body style but it rear faces 9-25kgs and FF 9-18 kgs. Can be used as a booster 15-25kgs.

Frontier is most like the Evolva in that it does not rear face, its a FF only seat that also turns into a booster. It is from 25-80lbs with the harness, whereas Evolva can only go to 40.

If you want a convertible the evolva is not for you.

AtTheSouthDam

Oh, I know all the differences :) And I am not looking for one to use. I just want all three to strip down and compare because the shells look so similar. It's my car seat geekdom showing :eek:

What I would give to have a day in european baby stores.

HayleyCPST

oooooh...ok yeah.

I would say the Frontier is the black sheep. The head wings aren't as fitted if you know what I mean. I also think the MT/Evolva has a shorter shell.

laccaycol

Heres the MT and the Frontier, This what you wanted?

mtandfrontier023-1.jpg

mtandfrontier025-1.jpg

mtandfron010-1.jpg

MT
mtandfron006-1.jpg

Frontier
mtandfron005-1.jpg

AtTheSouthDam

Okay, so the similarities between the MT and Frontier is pretty limited to how the base looks, huh? So.. who has an Evolva? :D

You know, I think I like European head wings better. I don't think the ones on the ProSport are going to be close enough for DD2 :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC