KMart ad today....

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I can't help but notice the Evenflo Discovery is under 40 bucks (no WONDER everyone has that thing...ick!), the Graco travel system is pictured with the base on the infant seat in the stroller...duh... and the OHS Scenera costs more than the 5 pt...so it must be better, right? :eek:

ADS

mominabigtruck

But remember the discovery is going to be 5pt soon and still under $50. It kills me when I watch movies on lifetime and they show the parents walking around with the base still attached to the seat while they're carrying the baby.

jn__

they did that on an episode of mad about you.. they were carrying the baby around the city with the base attached to the seat. duh.

maybe that's why some people claim they are unbearably heavy!

MySillyKids

I see people do that all the time with the base on. I asked one woman, she said it was "more stable" like that in the shopping cart bottom. What a PITA to do though! LOL

littleangelfire

I haven't ever seen anyone do that here. To the lady that thinks it's more stable that way, of course it is, most of them are made to rock when they're not on the base. :) I guess I could understand someone on Mad About You b/c they ride in Taxis all the time, and couldn't leave the base. It'd be a major pain to have to ride in Taxies all the time!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC