A couple cool patters for turbobooster

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
Well I know I always see complaints about the patterns for turboboosters...I was looking at walmart and saw a couple that I thought were interesting and figured I'd share.

1781043.jpg

1781042.jpg

Also the SR35 now comes in rittenhouse

1790732.jpg

ADS

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
My complaints have never been about the TB, but I do complain about the GN choices!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
The green TB with the dot art is SO close to what I have been wanting on my carseat covers. I DESPERATELY want a dot art cover. DESPERATELY. :love: :D

DaniChildcare

wouldn't it be great if they just manufactured covers through the WHOLE line of their seats.

Being as compulsive as i am, i would have 3 matching seats. I don't understand why they don't have the airplane cover on the MyRide or Nauti, and why the infant seats have the most sets of covers ... they are in that seat for a year typically (at most) ... and then there are like 5 choices after that ... c'mon!

Graco .... maybe you can get some moo cow too! :whistle:

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
wouldn't it be great if they just manufactured covers through the WHOLE line of their seats.

Being as compulsive as i am, i would have 3 matching seats. I don't understand why they don't have the airplane cover on the MyRide or Nauti, and why the infant seats have the most sets of covers ... they are in that seat for a year typically (at most) ... and then there are like 5 choices after that ... c'mon!

Graco .... maybe you can get some moo cow too! :whistle:

I think its cause alot of people like the SR35 so graco figured they'd put the prettiest fanciest patterns on those and get mommies hooked on graco...meaning they would purchase more seats from graco just because the like their infant seat so much...which may or may not work obviously lol...I wish the designer of graco covers would visit this page and take some hints

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
OMGGGG I must own the new Rittenhouse seat UGH! lol there are definitely 2 Rittenhouse SR32's in my back seat right now lol :whistle:

I think its a very pretty patten...something classic that i think they will always have

All of the rittenhouse do have unique patterns the SR35 has to be my fav so far

resize.jpg

15945_0000.jpg
1790732.jpg

I think its a very pretty patten...something classic that i think they will always have

Well I thought that about the Central Park pattern but they took that away :(

GREAT... now I have to get another seat...ugh. lol.

I guess I'll get the 35 and then sell the 32. sigh... just as I was content with seats!

and um, if they make a toddler seat or booster in this pattern I am actually going to die!!!

This pattern is without a doubt the most beautiful ever, you should see it in person! especially in my cream/black car haha. I get compliments on it EVERYWHERE!

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member

I guess I'll get the 35 and then sell the 32. sigh... just as I was content with seats!

and um, if they make a toddler seat or booster in this pattern I am actually going to die!!!

This pattern is without a doubt the most beautiful ever, you should see it in person! especially in my cream/black car haha. I get compliments on it EVERYWHERE!

haha...if they come out with it in a Smart Seat then I will fall over

SavsMom

I don't think any of us on this board will ever be satisfied with our seats - lol!

April

Rittenhouse! Drool.... Maybe I'll get a SR35 to use as a convertable til Gracie is like, 3.
Posted via Mobile Device

April said:
Rittenhouse! Drool.... Maybe I'll get a SR35 to use as a convertable til Gracie is like, 3.
Posted via Mobile Device

Alexis still fits and she's 2 in a few weeks. She will outgrow it soon but is still on the middle harness slots, it's weird. She's like 23lbs at most and is way below the top slots. I'm confident she'll never use the top slots as she'll have less than an inch above her head and still be way below them!

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
Alexis still fits and she's 2 in a few weeks. She will outgrow it soon but is still on the middle harness slots, it's weird. She's like 23lbs at most and is way below the top slots. I'm confident she'll never use the top slots as she'll have less than an inch above her head and still be way below them!

My niece that is 2 1/2 can still fit in one.

Also I was thinking you could keep your SR32 and purchase the SR35 rittenhouse cover... Thats what I would do if I still had my safeseat

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC