Julie-it was the BG til....

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Isn't that something else? LOL! You have to email them and tell them they MUST offer it!!!!

It would make my day if Britax finally starts offering even the Fiesta *cover* for the BG (I'm waiting and waiting for it...sigh...), but any "licensed" seat/cover would thrill me to tears (Evenflo got mattel, graco has disney, who's left for Britax? hmmm...).

In the meantime, do you think the foofy headrest cover would look good with your Windopane seats? :D

mamamia

Are you kidding? I emailed them immediately. I will buy that seat the minute it hits the store shelves-and told them that in the email. You should post the link on all the car seat boards so we can get all the moms of girls to vote! I was looking at the turbo again in Walmart today, and I really do like the seat-as does my lightweight 3 year old-who by the way just grew about 2 inches in height-making her very close to the BG height requirement...of course she reminas 8 lbs away from the weight limit... My van has top performance in crash testing, side curtain airbags etc, so I am sure she'll be just fine in the Turbo.

No, I don't think the foofy headrest would look good with the Windowpain fabiric-why? Thinking of a Wizard for your DD?

The Fiesta cover is kind of....yuck!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
There were a couple posts last week at PP with the link to the new Turbo covers, but I'll bump them up for further interest.

Yeah, *I* don't love the Fiesta, but DS simply adores it, lol (I guess it's just the colorful look it has compared to so many drab boring "match the upholstery" seatcovers we get to choose from...)

I can't wait till we have side-curtain airbags, too <covet, covet>...I'lll just have...er, GET!...to buy side impact protective seats until then ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC