Checking Interest: Girls sizes 4-5-6 Gymboree Spring/Summer Stuff

ADS

luckyclov

3 summer dresses, L-R: Size 5T. Size 4T (but fit my DD when she was a 5) and hat size 5-7. Size 5T. *PATCHWORK DRESS & HAT ARE SOLD*
P2260084.jpg

3 short sleeved cotton/knit dresses, all size 5. *SOLD*
P2260083.jpg

3 short/top outfits, L-R: Size 5T bermuda shorts/size 5 top, size 5 shorts/size 6 top, size 5 top & shorts. *SOLD*
P2260082.jpg

Mixed/coordinating pieces from the same line, the knit capris are all size 4/4T and the tops are 5 or 6 (all fit my DD when she was a sz 5). *SOLD*
P2260081.jpg

Leggings and long sleeve swing top, size 5T/5. Khaki monkey capris size 5T and 2 coordinating tops, both size 5/5T. Strawberry denim skirt size 4 and 2 coordinating tops, both size 5. *SOLD*
P2260080.jpg

Mixed/coordinating pieces from the same line. 3 tops, all size 5. 2 knit flare pants, size 4T. 1 jumper dress, size 5. *SOLD*
P2260079.jpg

Last edited:

luckyclov

$75 for everything + shipping.

If you're interested in a particular piece(s)...make an offer...I need to clear this stuff out!:p

Also, I probably have hair curlies for most of this stuff - if I find them, I will toss them in.

ks1978

Sad I missed the knit dresses. I knew I should have stayed on my phone longer instead of turning it off to watch my son's bball game!

luckyclov

The mermaid and rainbow stripe dresses (both size 5T) from the 1st picture are still available. $6.50 each, plus shipping.

Everything in picture 2 is sold.

Everything in picture 3 is sold.

Everything in picture 4 (except the dress, which was pictured twice and still available) is sold.

Everything in picture 5 is sold.

Everything in picture 6 is sold.

Last edited:

luckyclov

The mermaid dress and rainbow stripe dress, both size 5T, in the first picture are still available. $16.00 (includes US shipping) for both.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC