Vent I really should not look

mumof2

was looking on youtube for children in carseats and I lost count of the number of children ...who were forward facing way too soon..or straps too lose

one mother even said her son is perfectly safe (yeah until you have a crash) and he does not need to be bubble wrapped all the time. now that comment really got to me....I am certainly no bubble wrap parent but when it comes to carseat safety I do all than I can to ensure my children are as safe as they can be, I may be a good drive myself but that does not mean that every other driver out there is.

and I have noticed that a lot of them disable comments as they dont like other people's "opinions" or it could just be that they know they should have their child rearfacing but chose not too :(

right vent over.

ADS

momtotwogirls

yeah used to look all the time but now not so much because there is so much misuse it makes me very sad. I watched a youtube video awhile ago of this little girl who was 2 and her dad told her to sit down 3 or 4 times. In the comments he was defending himself saying that they had jsut had a baby and he forgot to buckle his daughter in.........really you didnt remember after telling her 4 times to sit down? :( I know what its like to have a 2 yr old and a new baby and let me tell ya i NEVER EVER forgot to buckle either of them.

turtlemama

I don't watch them anymore. Otherwise I'd be going from video to video telling people what they needed to correct and by the time I have said it, the video has already been up for over a year so it probably doesn't matter now anyway.

The last one was a baby FF in a Scenera with the straps in the top position and a belly clip, twisted straps etc. I went to comment and noticed the video was put up in 2009 so no point.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC