So explain the emroidery on carseat thing to me

MsFacetious

I know people have gotten permission to do this on Husky/Regent covers...is it specific on what part of the cover, or how big it can be, ect?

Has there also been permission on the Boulevard??

What about other manufacters? I know Sunshine Kids has kind of given an okay.

I'm curious about specifically Britax Boulevards and the new Recaro seats. I ask because if they ever came out with an OSU Collegiate cover my boyfriend would go nuts over it. LOL. But it would only be for the Marathon. I wouldn't want to go back to a Marathon just for the cover but I would love to add an OSU logo to a Boulevard to make him really happy. Same thing with a Recaro, if I went with that instead.

Obviously it wouldn't be a deciding factor as he would have a puke green seat in his car if it is the safest one. :) I just think it would be cool so I'm curious on the policy. I probably wouldn't bother on an infant seat because it would be more of a pain than it would be worth to me.

Those who did do this on their carseats how did you have it done? Did you take it to someone? I'd love to put little guardian angels on their Regents. :) If there wasn't a limit I'd probably do both of the wings on the sides with little things too. :) Butterflies, angels, carebears, whatever. :)

Thanks. :)

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
A friend of mine had a professional embroidery machine to do my Husky... I know Lands End has limits on their embroidery on children's flame retardent sleepwear, so you probably want to keep it fairly minimal (the less flammable thread on your cover, the better...I don't think there's a real 'rule' about it, though).

:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC