How many seats did you buy in 2010?

MoreLatte

Just curious. I did pretty good last year, I only bought three:
XTSL (sold)
RN65SL
FR85

Now we'll see how I do this year-I've already bought two and plan on one more so far:)

ADS

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Hmmm, maybe just a Coccoro and a Star Riser/Comfy booster (from a friend, because I need it for a very tight 3-across).

Now, if you asked me about 2009 ... that might be a little embarrassing. :p

Angela

Don't know if I want to admit to it, but....
RNXT (used - from a mama here)
2 FR85's
CCO
MR
Snugride22 (rear adjust sold)
Safety 1st Ave. (sold)
Triumph 65 (sold)

Plethora of garage sale/CL seats to dispose of.

ETA: Forgot 2... a Nautilus and TB for my sister's girls. This year I've already bought one a SR35 and will probably buy a 40 lb Scenera soon for a daycare kid. Hope it fits my 3 across.

Last edited:

AtTheSouthDam

A Young Sport and a literider. :eek: That's not bad!
2009 we went through the TF, two MRs and a RNXT that I traded a few months later for the RN80. Oh, and a Monterey for DD1. No wonder she wants a new seat, she's feeling left out :p

Aurezalia

Let's see... 2 RN XTSL in Flora (1 later got traded for a RN80, Metro) , 1 Cool Mint CCO (Later got sold on), 1 Lizards in Line HBTB. I can't remember whether my KF30 was bought at the end of 2009 or beginning of 2010...
So, not too bad!

Meg

BT Flex Loc
CCO
RN 80SL
CA
RA 55
LiteRider (I use it when I drive my niece or nephew)

This year, I've bought another RA 55 and a RA 50.

Cryssy Jane

oh geez...

1 rn xtsl
2 CCOs (1 sold)
1 rn 80sl (sold)
1 ca 50lx
1 ca 65lx (may be selling)
2 keyfit 30 (1 trying to sell, 1 sold early 2010 I believe)
1 scenera (not currently in my house)
2 Fr 85s
1 probooster

and who knows how many expireds from garage sales and such. And I'm sure there's more i'm forgetting... 2010 was not a good save my money and not spend it on carseats year.

MoreLatte

BookMama said:
Hmmm, maybe just a Coccoro and a Star Riser/Comfy booster (from a friend, because I need it for a very tight 3-across).

Now, if you asked me about 2009 ... that might be a little embarrassing. :p

I think I bought at least five in 2009, so I was surprised I did so well last year. This year will be bad- I have a noob and so many seats in mind! Lol

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
2 Britax FR85
1 Britax BV70
2 Evenflo Maestro's
1 Evenflo Tribute

And I think that's it for 2010.

For 2011, I've already bought a Radian XTSL and another Britax BV70 (for my grandbaby).

christineka

For our use: TFP, 2 OS Parkways, 2 literiders

As investment seats (bought to sell): 2 shuttle 22s, parkway sg, frontier85

To make things less embarrassing I'll add in what I sold. (Aside from the investment seats.)

Radian 80, Chicco Keyfit, Blush Vivo

In 2011 I've only bought investment seats so far:
3 chaperones (they sell like hotcakes)
maxi cosi mico
combi shuttle 33
TFP

I don't intend to buy any for my family's use, except possibly some more backless boosters. We're set until next year when the high back boosters start to expire.

Last edited:

skitle1802

I bought:
XTSL Petal
RA50 Stonehenge, now wearing Kathryn
Nautilus, Matrix now wearing Rachel
RA50, Sutton, traded for Monterey
Snugride 22, came with a snugrider frame, gifted.
Vivo
MyRide, Patina Bloom now wearing Sonata

That's the most I've bought in one year, ever. Whew!

crunchierthanthou

I'm not sure I can remember them all. :eek:

HB TB (or was that late 09?)
Monterey
RA55

bought and sold new: :whistle:
Radian 65SL
RA55 x 2
MA70 x 3
BV70
FR85 x 2
Monterey
RA50 x 3

In 2011 I'll be buying an infant seat for my sister. Seats for resale are a good possibility, too.

Last edited:

momtoo3

2 Evenflo Triumphs
1 Radian (returned due to too many issues)
1 ProBooster
1 PWSG
1 Compass B540
1 Compass Pathways (returned)
1 SK Monterey (returned)
2 Evenflo Big Kids (backless)
1 Complete Air

PWSGL
MyRide
Literider
Turbo Booster

lanwenyi

2 RN XTSLs
(1 in Jan, 1 in May, as DS took over the Diplomat and then the Blvd)
2 Safety First Avenues
($18 K-Mart steals, seats for daycare/travel)
1 Evenflo Maestro
(for my sister's youngest daughter, 5yo, who could not handle a booster)

So far in 2011, we've already bought a TFP b/c DS has outgrown the Diplomat. We'll prob buy a Maestro, Nauti, or FR85 later this year, so DD can ride w/ Daddy in his Miata. We also might buy another TFP or Radian for DS if he starts complaining about the Blvd's legroom. Our only other purchases might be boosters for my nieces if my sister needs help affording seats that fit them better.

JOII

I think two? Cocorro and RadianXT. I think that was it. This year I have already matched that with a Turbo and a Oobr, plus a ProSport that I won :)

amp

MA, FR85, TB, 1/2 Chaperone :D (gift for friend)
This year...XTSL, I have a MA expiring, so who knows what's next!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC