tickers and multiple photos

MommyofBoogieBear

ok, i have to ask. i'm getting frustrated on my own!

I had a ticker made...but every time i copy and paste the code, it doesn't work (i wanted to put it in my email siggy too).

also, i have seen some GREAT pics of kids you guys do...all in a row...with likes three or four squares...each with a different pic. how do you do that? is there a special program?

i know this is WAYYYYYYYYYY off topic....but it's driving me crazy! i want to know how to do it! :eek:

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
For tickers you have to copy the code, when you come back to your UserCP in your siggy box (under/beside/over where you will/would type your name and info) you have to insert it, I can't remember if you paste it in with the icon of the world and paper clip or the yellow icon with the mountain and sun. Try those ones and then preview your changes and make sure it is how you want it before you save it. There is a max # of characters that is allowed for siggys and with a couple tickers, your writing now in your siggy and pictures it will likely be too much. For my siggy I was able to do 3pics no more; I have now had someone :)love:) combine my pitures so it is all saved as one and wouldn't take up as much room.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Make sure the ticker code is using the [] brackets, not <>
What I do is just copy/paste the URL only & type [ I M G ] ___ [ / I M G ]
___ is where the URL goes & remove all the spaces.

For the pix, I used the HP Photosmart Premier program that came installed in my laptop, then saved into Photobucket.com to resize smaller :eek: There are some free photoshop type thingies out there, though! Otherwise, you can only use up to 3 pix....

skaterbabs

I use Paint Shop Pro to combine however many pictures I wish to use into one image, then resize it so that it doesn't exceed forum guidlines. You can download a free trial at www.jasc.com

MommyofBoogieBear

yeah!!! the ticker part. i haven't figured out how to put it in to my email in Outlook. i think they are cute too! i did it for myself...b/c i think it is fun to see exactly how old they are! my babies are growing up so fast! :)

now...i jut need to get the pictures thing figured out! i like yours! that's the idea i am going for...something that has three pics like that or so. (of course that might mean i would have to get rid of my tickers :( ) thanks for the help! as soon as i do the photos...i'll get those in there too!

Jewels

Senior Community Member
This is from another thread about tickers and how I figured out how to use it in Outlook.
For different emails you do differently, but this is how I did it for my outlook express:
I saved my ticker as a hmtl in notepad, and then once in my outlook express I went to tools, options, signature. Clicked new, clicked on file and then I was able to browse for the file I had saved. Then set it as my default and to have on all outgoing mail. once you get into the sig. options it's pretty easy to figure out.

Hope that helps:D

skaterbabs

If you want, email me the pictures you want to use with an idea of what you're going for (i.e., just putting the images together as one, a digital crapbook-type design, ect) and I'll work on it when I get home tonight.

Instead of teh forum email, use this one instead. skaterbabs@comcast.net

I try to leave the other one for car seat stuff.

MommyofBoogieBear

i would have never thought to use notepad. i will give it a try! thanks! i think that will help. (the tickers to me are just too cute!...i know it will wear off...but until then i want to enjoy them)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC