Probooster vs Vivo-

StPaulMom

I think I'm going to get one of these (shhh, dont tell my husband) but I can't really settle on which one I want.
Is the depth of the seat (or lack thereof) on the Vivo an issue that people have noticed?
If you have one or both, would you get the same one again?
ETA: Sorry, I meant to post this on the car seat chat board. That's what I get for having multiple tabs open for the same forum!

Last edited:
ADS

MissAllyLou

I don't have any experience with the Probooster, but I bought the Vivo for my ex-boyfriend's daughter. She was 6 years old and 37 pounds when I bought it, and it fit her great. I wish I could remember her height, but I can't; she was on the short side for 6 though. We used it in a 2006 Audi, and the short seat depth didn't bother her. HTH

Kat_Momof3

I have the vivo for Ruthie... she has shorter legs than torso and I would definitely get it for her again.

I probably wouldn't opt for the probooster just because it could be overkill for her... I lust for it, but it would take a lot of scrimping to manage it and she doesn't need the extra height or leg room at all. She's growing legs, but she is comfortable.... and she's almost 7 and still has a good 4" of room to go in it. when she outgrows it, I'll be fine with her going backless.

Also, one reason I love the vivo is how well it does in our third row when she wants to be there... and the probooster's big body wings and differently designed bottom would make it tip there.

Now, if I could just always have it in the 2nd row and never need it back there and I had the money easily available, she would have had a probooster when they first came out and she'd be riding in it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC