Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Anyone interested in a Nania Baby Ride infant seat?

I have a blue Baby Ride infant seat that needs to go. It is a baseless style, though I know you can get a base most don't come with them standard. Ive only seen them on one website.

http://www.allegromedical.com/childr...t-p215128.html

It has a dom of 4-21-10 and has the canopy. I am attaching an irl photo. Was used one time, to bring home preemie from the hospital.

Accepting offers for pp$ or trades.
    Last edited by kescott; 03-09-2011 at 08:37 PM.
    Mom of 3 girls and finally a boy due in May.

Car seat and stroller addict, living way too close to my vice. ha...

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads