Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Smile Britax B-Ready Free Ride event- AMAZING deal!!

Smart Momma is having a sale from March 1- June 30, 2011 called the Free Ride event. If you buy a Britax B-Ready stroller for $459 you can get one of three options for FREE. You can choose from a second toddler seat, bassinet, or Chaperone infant car seat. This is an AMAZING deal! They also have some new colors including Twilight, Blue, and Pink! You also get free shipping!

Check it out!
    http://smartmomma.com/Britax-B-Ready...ION-sp-27.html

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Britax B-Ready Free Ride event- AMAZING deal!!

Actually ALL authorized Britax retailers are doing it.

I'm very very excited. I can't WAIT to order my B-Ready and they are only $399 from Amazon!!
    Courtney, CPST, Wife to her Farmer, Mama to:
    Ian 4/01 in Brownstone Parkway ~ Audrey 10/03 Pink Sky Monterey
    Ellenie 2/09 RFing in Flora XTSL ~ Emelia 12/10 RFing in Pink Dotty TFP

Quote Originally Posted by Farm_Mama View Post
    Actually ALL authorized Britax retailers are doing it.

I'm very very excited. I can't WAIT to order my B-Ready and they are only $399 from Amazon!!
    Really? Because where I live Smart Momma is the only store doing it. Woah only $399!? Can you post the link to it?

Thanks!

It hasn't actually started yet which is why you maybe haven't heard more about it. It will run March 1-June 30 per the Britax website. http://www.britaxusa.com/promotions/...ree-ride-event
    I called our local USABaby and the gal hadn't even heard about it. She talked to her manager and reaffirmed that yes, all Britax retailers will be participating.
    Here is the Amazon link: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-USA-U281772-B-Ready-Stroller/dp/B003OBYTHM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298494029&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Britax B-Ready Stroller, Black: Baby[/ame] They don't have the new colors on there yet, but since they are only on pre-order until April, I'm sure they'll be adding them soon.
    You could maybe check with your local store and see if they price match. Our USABaby does, so I can get it at the Amazon price AND buy local.

Quote Originally Posted by Farm_Mama View Post
    It hasn't actually started yet which is why you maybe haven't heard more about it. It will run March 1-June 30 per the Britax website. http://www.britaxusa.com/promotions/...ree-ride-event
    I called our local USABaby and the gal hadn't even heard about it. She talked to her manager and reaffirmed that yes, all Britax retailers will be participating.
    Here is the Amazon link: Amazon.com: Britax B-Ready Stroller, Black: Baby They don't have the new colors on there yet, but since they are only on pre-order until April, I'm sure they'll be adding them soon.
    You could maybe check with your local store and see if they price match. Our USABaby does, so I can get it at the Amazon price AND buy local.
    Oh okay! I am going to try to see if the stores around me price match. But is Amazon doing the part where you get 1 of 3 free accessories? I would love to get a second seat.

Quote Originally Posted by #1babysitter View Post
    Oh okay! I am going to try to see if the stores around me price match. But is Amazon doing the part where you get 1 of 3 free accessories? I would love to get a second seat.
    The Britax site sure makes it sound like all authorized retailers are participating. I guess we won't know for sure until next week when the promo starts.

Hmmm, I wonder if they will have new Chaperone covers to match the new B-ready colors???

It's my understanding that authorized dealers are also honoring the promotion.
    Misty, CPST and SK Senior Checker

Quote Originally Posted by autumnlily View Post
    Hmmm, I wonder if they will have new Chaperone covers to match the new B-ready colors???
    I would guess so. The chaperone has been on clearance lately. I've bought three in the past two months for $70. It's been on sale for about $150 in stores and many are sold out.
    Christine *mom* to

Dd1 age 17 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 15 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd4 age 12 (Seatbelt), Ds2 age 10 (Probooster), Dd4 age 7 (rstv), and dd5 age 1 (rfing Pria)

Carseat Crazy

Amazon now has their b-ready's working in the promo - silver is $397, black and red are $405 and green is $427
    mazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_93810_19045380_fe_img_1/?ie=UTF8&docId=1000661401

Smartmomma is still the only site I have seen that has the new colors available for preorder and they are $459...

HTH!

Thanks so much for the amazon link! I was looking at purchasing the stroller and didn't see the awesome amazon price...For some reason its not on their search page but you have to go though the link. Anyways I just ordered the a black stroller and cowmoo chaperone... can't wait till it arrives =)
    ]