Britax B-Ready Free Ride event- AMAZING deal!!

#1babysitter

Smart Momma is having a sale from March 1- June 30, 2011 called the Free Ride event. If you buy a Britax B-Ready stroller for $459 you can get one of three options for FREE. You can choose from a second toddler seat, bassinet, or Chaperone infant car seat. This is an AMAZING deal! They also have some new colors including Twilight, Blue, and Pink! You also get free shipping!

Check it out!
http://smartmomma.com/Britax-B-Ready-FREE-RIDE-PROMOTION-sp-27.html

ADS

Farm_Mama

Actually ALL authorized Britax retailers are doing it. :thumbsup:

I'm very very excited. I can't WAIT to order my B-Ready and they are only $399 from Amazon!! :D

#1babysitter

Actually ALL authorized Britax retailers are doing it. :thumbsup:

I'm very very excited. I can't WAIT to order my B-Ready and they are only $399 from Amazon!! :D

Really? Because where I live Smart Momma is the only store doing it. Woah only $399!? Can you post the link to it?

Thanks!

Farm_Mama

It hasn't actually started yet which is why you maybe haven't heard more about it. It will run March 1-June 30 per the Britax website. http://www.britaxusa.com/promotions/b-ready-free-ride-event
I called our local USABaby and the gal hadn't even heard about it. She talked to her manager and reaffirmed that yes, all Britax retailers will be participating. :thumbsup:
Here is the Amazon link: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-USA-U281772-B-Ready-Stroller/dp/B003OBYTHM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298494029&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Britax B-Ready Stroller, Black: Baby[/ame] They don't have the new colors on there yet, but since they are only on pre-order until April, I'm sure they'll be adding them soon.
You could maybe check with your local store and see if they price match. Our USABaby does, so I can get it at the Amazon price AND buy local. :2thumbsup:

#1babysitter

It hasn't actually started yet which is why you maybe haven't heard more about it. It will run March 1-June 30 per the Britax website. http://www.britaxusa.com/promotions/b-ready-free-ride-event
I called our local USABaby and the gal hadn't even heard about it. She talked to her manager and reaffirmed that yes, all Britax retailers will be participating. :thumbsup:
Here is the Amazon link: Amazon.com: Britax B-Ready Stroller, Black: Baby They don't have the new colors on there yet, but since they are only on pre-order until April, I'm sure they'll be adding them soon.
You could maybe check with your local store and see if they price match. Our USABaby does, so I can get it at the Amazon price AND buy local. :2thumbsup:

Oh okay! I am going to try to see if the stores around me price match. But is Amazon doing the part where you get 1 of 3 free accessories? I would love to get a second seat.

Farm_Mama

Oh okay! I am going to try to see if the stores around me price match. But is Amazon doing the part where you get 1 of 3 free accessories? I would love to get a second seat.

The Britax site sure makes it sound like all authorized retailers are participating. I guess we won't know for sure until next week when the promo starts.

autumnlily

Hmmm, I wonder if they will have new Chaperone covers to match the new :love: B-ready colors???

It's my understanding that authorized dealers are also honoring the promotion.

christineka

Hmmm, I wonder if they will have new Chaperone covers to match the new :love: B-ready colors???

I would guess so. The chaperone has been on clearance lately. I've bought three in the past two months for $70. It's been on sale for about $150 in stores and many are sold out.

poohbear

Amazon now has their b-ready's working in the promo - silver is $397, black and red are $405 and green is $427
mazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_93810_19045380_fe_img_1/?ie=UTF8&docId=1000661401

Smartmomma is still the only site I have seen that has the new colors available for preorder and they are $459...

HTH!

embock81

Thanks so much for the amazon link! I was looking at purchasing the stroller and didn't see the awesome amazon price...For some reason its not on their search page but you have to go though the link. Anyways I just ordered the a black stroller and cowmoo chaperone... can't wait till it arrives =)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC