Please help

Aurezalia

I need you guys to talk some sense into me. :p
I want a MT. I can't help drooling over it... every day. I have 2 RN's I'm considering selling to get one.
But I SHOULD NOT do it. I know I shouldn't.
I don't know whether I'll need more than one seat. I could have heavier FF that need the RN, or very young babies that need the RN. The RN installs well in my car. I don't HAVE any huge toddlers that need the MT.
All of this I KNOW, and I'm still tempted. :eek:
Please help talk me out of it. PLEASE. :eek:

ADS

SignCuer

You don't need one... :p

I want one.... :p but I have 2 RNs, 1 Scenera, 1 Harmony Literider, and 1 TB and 2 seats I plan to get soon... LD

I'm so tempted to buy one but I have seats that will fit my kids long enough, you do too!

Maybe when we have our own kids???!! :D :D

Aurezalia

Yeah, and there's the whole legality of transporting other people's kids in an illegal seat... *sigh* I just can't help but want it! :p

Mae

We could go half and half on one, and share it! I mean, we'll be within driving distance of one another here soon! :D :whistle:

msg221

Sorry, I will be of no help as I too have been drooling over it ever since I saw the Cowmooflage one and found out that it turns into a booster as well (didn't know that since I never really researched it before). If I got this, I could keep Zain rear facing and I could quit stressing about him getting close to the RF weight limit on the TFP.

SignCuer

Mae!! Definitely not helping... I just heard from ASDB that I passed my background check :D :D :D now just need to pass CPS! Then I'm outta here to AZ!

SignCuer

:ROTFLMAO::2thumbsup:Lol... well I love milk, I love to eat, and if you asked me more milk duds, then sweet!

Joddle

Yeah, and there's the whole legality of transporting other people's kids in an illegal seat... *sigh* I just can't help but want it!

This! I don't use my Hi Way now because I'm too scared of the ramifications if something ever happened!

BananaBoat

You DON'T need one!

Do you have any idea how grateful I would be to get an XTSL to fit in my damn car?!?! Trust me, you have all the seat you need. Because you have 2 RNs, you have a ton of flexibility in your seating options.

Now wanting & needing are 2 VERY different conversations :whistle:

3acorns4Christy

I want one, but don't need one.

My son is almost 5, he just outgrew the MR RF. And is now fulltime FF. He's sad, because now he can't see the boat. But he's plenty big enough now.

My DD will be RF for a very long time, 5 is probably the soonest we'd turn her as her bones aren't as dense as average kids.

But she won't have a problem fitting in any seat, ever.

DaniChildcare

I'm also going to echo a couple other PP's. If it's your own kid(s) it's one thing, but to drive someone elses kids around in an illegal seat is something i wouldn't be able to bring myself to do. You could end up with some serious issues on your hands

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC