New Britax Covers!!

Shanora

SOOOO cute!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...a.10150093509988390.282165.60227538389&ref=nf

184916_10150114325658390_60227538389_6222319_3312185_n.jpg

Anna
167303_10150093509993390_60227538389_5978478_1884222_n.jpg

ADS

ProudMommysince09

I think Caitlin is awesome! Too bad my daughter can't fit in any of the Britax anymore except the Frontier. She is too wide, can you believe it, I put her in and she was totally squished. Probably a good thing though, because I have the carseat itch these days lol..

Mom2FiveGirls

I participated in a britax focus group a few weeks ago and saw them in real life. DD#4 and 5 were with me and out of all the seats they had (there were tons of covers!) DD#4 liked Sophia the best and DD#5 liked Caitlyn. Anna is beautiful! I LOVE it! :) They had some really cute covers for the RA55 as well. I hope they end up making them! I definitely gave them high scores :)

melniemi

I wish Anna would fit a bv70, my baby totally wouldn't mind. lol He asks to ride in his sister's hannah marathon every time we get in the car.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I adore Anna. But I really dislike the Advocate. Plus, it wouldn't work due to the side thingys....I gotta be able to do 3 across (eventually FF) and those simply won't work!

T4K

KaysKidz said:
LOL, when I saw the name I thought it would be destiny....but Caitlin is purple...and purple wins over sharing a name! LOL

You will be posting pics so we can see how purpley it is? I think I may have DH sold on it until he saw Paisley (I was giving him a choice between Sophia and Caitlin). Ugh, my husband likes paisleys. I should have known.

Oh and DSD is also Sophia :)

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
You will be posting pics so we can see how purpley it is? I think I may have DH sold on it until he saw Paisley (I was giving him a choice between Sophia and Caitlin). Ugh, my husband likes paisleys. I should have known.

Oh and DSD is also Sophia :)

I can do side by side pics of Caitlin and Paisley. ;) I already have Paisley for my youngest DD and I love it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC