Ju-Ju-Be Brown/bubblegum Between bag PIC HEAVY!

Holly

So I got this in EUC a week ago and I LOVE it, but now that I know I love it I want to get another one in a different color. Thats the only reason I'm selling it, because otherwise this bag is perfect for me!

Pics!

JJB001-1.jpg

Front "mommy" pocket.
JJB003-1.jpg

Main Pocket
JJB007-1.jpg

Back pocket (this is hard to get pics of)
JJB009-1.jpg

All pockets open
JJB010.jpg

From the side
JJB012.jpg

Memory foam change pad
JJB022.jpg

JJB023.jpg

Change pad fits in the very back pocket
JJB025.jpg

Detail of the zipper pulls because I think they are so cute!
JJB018.jpg

The only small flaws I can see:

There is a little bit of wear in the corner of the elastic on one of the insulated bottle pockets, it's not very noticable, this pic is zoomed in close and I was stretching it. I didn't use the bottle pockets at all, so this wear is from before me.

JJB015.jpg

The mommy pocket has a tiny spot of wear in the bottom corner where the crease is. It's not noticable unless you look real close or completely smooth out all the creases. This pic is zoomed way in, the spot is really small.

JJB017.jpg

Showing where on the crease the spot is.

JJB031.jpg

Asking $55 shipped!

ADS

HEVY

Ya know, I'm not into the whole diaper bag thing, but this one is really cute. But uhm, no babies here :whistle:

What color are you looking to get now?

lovinwaves

Ya know, I'm not into the whole diaper bag thing, but this one is really cute. But uhm, no babies here :whistle:

What color are you looking to get now?

I just have to say this, but you don't need to have a baby to enjoy their bags :p Just ask Judi, lol. But seriously, I have had people ask me in public where I got my "bag" completely unaware it's a diaper bag :p I'm still a jujube fan even though my babies aren't babies anymore. I'm getting the Behip next. :) It doubles as a laptop carrier.

Holly

I'm going to get a Midnight Eclipse. We're giving ourselves each some "fun" money from our tax return.
I liked that print before I got this, I just hesitated because it's kind of whacky and busy and I thought maybe a solid would look more like a "purse" but as I spent more time in the pink room and just more time thinking about it in general I realize that I do absolutely :love: the Midnight Eclipse anyway.
I also like Lotus Lullaby and Marvelous Mums but the eclipse is my favorite.

lovinwaves

I'm going to get a Midnight Eclipse. We're giving ourselves each some "fun" money from our tax return.
I liked that print before I got this, I just hesitated because it's kind of whacky and busy and I thought maybe a solid would look more like a "purse" but as I spent more time in the pink room and just more time thinking about it in general I realize that I do absolutely :love: the Midnight Eclipse anyway.
I also like Lotus Lullaby and Marvelous Mums but the eclipse is my favorite.

My SIL has that bag in the Between. She loves it :love: Hope you find one soon!

Holly

I just have to say this, but you don't need to have a baby to enjoy their bags :p

Totally! My baby is 2, so I still carry a few diapers and wipes, but I'm shifting out of the "baby" stage and I plan to use a tween for years and years as my purse.

lovinwaves

It takes on a funny shape with your camera in there :ROTFLMAO:

Oh, and you have MY bag on your back...ahem. :mad:
going to try that print in the behip first, then if I don't like the behip I will get it in the BFF

Judi

CPST/Firefighter

going to try that print in the behip first, then if I don't like the behip I will get it in the BFF

Yeah, the BT looks funny until you zip it up, then it looks normal.

Oh, and YOUR bag? I beg to differ.

msg221

I just have to say this, but you don't need to have a baby to enjoy their bags :p Just ask Judi, lol. But seriously, I have had people ask me in public where I got my "bag" completely unaware it's a diaper bag :p I'm still a jujube fan even though my babies aren't babies anymore. I'm getting the Behip next. :) It doubles as a laptop carrier.

True! Of course I do use it as a diaper bag when I have the kids, but I love that they don't look like diaper bags!

I already have a purple paisley Packabe and today, somehow a Shadow Waltz BFF ended up coming home with me today! I had the day off from work so I went to BBB to check out the new BOB strollers and then I saw that whole shelf of JuJuBe so of course I had to check it out! The BFF wasn't as big as I thought it was going to be (which I was happy about) and I LOVE that Shadow Waltz pattern. Next thing I knew, it was in my hands. And best of all, BBB takes BRU coupons so I got 20% off that bag!! :D Happy Birthday to me!

Cryssy Jane

Yeah, the BT looks funny until you zip it up, then it looks normal.

Oh, and YOUR bag? I beg to differ.

hey now it was MY bag ;) Anyways Holly, sorry to derail. I hope you sell this fast and welcome to the JJB love.

vonfirmath

Yeah, I've got two BeAlls right now and have decided I am going to sell one and get a BFF because the more I hear I think the BFF might fit me better (though I won't know for sure until the baby comes -- my goal is to have one of each and see which works when the baby comes). Just have to wait until I have enough time on the Pink Room to sell.

MySillyKids

No, Judi has MY BAG.

Oh wait. My bag is in the playroom. :D

Oh, and if my asmyjunk thing posts, i can blame judi. You can see the BFF on my, err her back! :D

Misty-Bug

Don't show Misty! ;)

too late I saw. I wish I could convince Phil. This would match my stroller PERFECT!!! waaaaaaaah. I have a drip drop between coming though. I like the pattern but this would match. hmmm.......what to do, what to do.....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC