Ju-Ju-Be Brown/bubblegum Between bag PIC HEAVY!

Mom2three

I now have a BeTween, BFF, and BeAll here. The BFF is the perfect bag for us size wise for almost anything, but the BeAll is going to be our daycare bag. DS is 20m and cloth diapered, and DD is 4 and I usually pack a change of clothes for her in our bag too. If you all need any comparison pics let me know.

ADS

Holly

I'd like to sell this quickly, so I'm going to give it another full day and then put it on Ebay tomorrow evening (Thursday).

Holly

I can't believe no one is going to buy it? Did you check the ISOs over in the pink room?

sort of, but I can't reply to them because I don't meet the requirements there yet, I can only buy there, not sell or trade.
I had originally made a thread with a link to this post over here and it was deleted because it was against the rules, even though I asked someone if it was ok to do that first.

vonfirmath

You can not pm a iso at the pink room if you are not eligible to sell yet--it's weird but them's the rules (I would have assumed it was fine if I had not seen a post addressing this specifically--be sure folks answering your ISPs meet the pink room regs type of thing)

Holly

You can not pm a iso at the pink room if you are not eligible to sell yet--it's weird but them's the rules (I would have assumed it was fine if I had not seen a post addressing this specifically--be sure folks answering your ISPs meet the pink room regs type of thing)

Yeah, I've seen that too.
A mod told me I won't even be able to post a link to my ebay auction once I make it. I can understand them not wanting me to post my link to this thread here, but also not ebay?
Ebay IMO is different because people would clearly be buying it from ebay so there is the buyers protection stuff, but even that isn't allowed. No linking to selling of any kind and no answering ISO's until we reach the FSOT requirements.

We went shopping so I haven't made my auction yet, but I will as soon as we get the kids to bed in a few minutes.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC