Driving Personality Test

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Driving Personality Test :rolleyes: ;)

According to your score, you are one calm, cool driver. You don't appear to be the type to jeopardize your own mental and physical well-being, and you certainly don't endanger the lives of others with whom you share the road. Even in circumstances that would send many drivers into a blinding rage, you manage to control your temper and practice a little patience, preferring to let things go rather than exact revenge. This is good news, as many experts believe that road rage may be on the brink of becoming an epidemic. With more people like you on the road, the streets would be a much safer place! Well done!
(score = 8/100 : because I shake my head?)

Last edited:
ADS

TheRealMacGyver

ARRGH! Okay Tiffany, that was nowhere near as much fun as the physics test! All that for ???? Sorry, but that was just slightly lame.:thumbsdown:

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Yeah, hence the eyeroll :p I thought some of the questions were absurd, but there are absurd people out there!

Do I get points taken AWAY for tricking you? LOL

MySillyKids

LOL that was quite interesting.. Here's what mine said: ( scored a 17/100 for road rage) LOL

According to your score, you are one calm, cool driver. You don't appear to be the type to jeopardize your own mental and physical well-being, and you certainly don't endanger the lives of others with whom you share the road. Even in circumstances that would send many drivers into a blinding rage, you manage to control your temper and practice a little patience, preferring to let things go rather than exact revenge. This is good news, as many experts believe that road rage may be on the brink of becoming an epidemic. With more people like you on the road, the streets would be a much safer place! Well done!

Loves2sing

I am posting before I take this test, because I have been told before that I am a freak behind the wheel. In my opinion, I "talk" to the other drivers to let them know what they are doing wrong, my husband tells me I'm yelling, but really what does he know? LOL, I'm almost scared to take the test, but here goes!

southpawboston

this was my evaluation:

Snapshot Report
Road Rage risk
14 (out of 100)

Loves2sing

Snapshot Report
Road Rage

Ha ha! I though I was bad, then when I was reading the questions, I was thinking, Do people actually do this? Follow people, cut them off on purpose, or roll down the window to scream at them? Holy Crap, calm down! I just call them idiots from inside the saftey of my own car. I guess it is just further proof that people are nuts!

Lara

My score was a 7!

According to your score, you are one calm, cool driver. You don't appear to be the type to jeopardize your own mental and physical well-being, and you certainly don't endanger the lives of others with whom you share the road. Even in circumstances that would send many drivers into a blinding rage, you manage to control your temper and practice a little patience, preferring to let things go rather than exact revenge. This is good news, as many experts believe that road rage may be on the brink of becoming an epidemic. With more people like you on the road, the streets would be a much safer place! Well done

ThreeBeans

Snapshot Report
Road Rage

How funny we got the same score! I took fiendish delight in checking "almost never" over "Do you ever deliberately hit someone's car who cut you off?" (or something like that.

I mean, it's not so bad if I do it OCCASIONALLY, right? :p

lovinwaves

I scored a 16, but about 5 years ago it would have been much much higher. Something about having kids made me less of an agressive driver :thumbsup:

I have had way to many tickets....I have been pulled over about 15 times in about 8 years, but I haven't in 2 years since DD was born. So, I have obviously changed for the good :)

Simplysomething

Okay this one:
<TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=qte_question><TD class=qte_question_number vAlign=top noWrap align=left width=50></TD><TD vAlign=top align=justify width="100%">The light turns green but the driver ahead of you hasn’t noticed. What do you normally do in this situation?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR height=10></TR><!-- START StyleVRadioAnswer.html --><TR><TD width=15> </TD><TD class=qte_answer_1 vAlign=center align=middle width=50>
</TD><!--<td width="50" align="right" valign="top"><input type="radio" name="q4120" value="1"></td>--><TD class=qte_answer_1>I’d wait until she/he notices. </TD></TR><!-- END StyleVRadioAnswer.html --><!-- START StyleVRadioAnswer.html --><TR><TD width=15> </TD><TD class=qte_answer_2 vAlign=center align=middle width=50>
</TD><!--<td width="50" align="right" valign="top"><input type="radio" name="q4120" value="2"></td>--><TD class=qte_answer_2>I’d wait for other cars to honk.</TD></TR><!-- END StyleVRadioAnswer.html --><!-- START StyleVRadioAnswer.html --><TR><TD width=15> </TD><TD class=qte_answer_1 vAlign=center align=middle width=50>
</TD><!--<td width="50" align="right" valign="top"><input type="radio" name="q4120" value="3"></td>--><TD class=qte_answer_1>I’d wait a few seconds to see if she/he notices, then honk the horn lightly. </TD></TR><!-- END StyleVRadioAnswer.html --><!-- START StyleVRadioAnswer.html --><TR><TD width=15> </TD><TD class=qte_answer_2 vAlign=center align=middle width=50>
</TD><!--<td width="50" align="right" valign="top"><input type="radio" name="q4120" value="4"></td>--><TD class=qte_answer_2>I’d honk the horn immediately, but lightly. </TD></TR><!-- END StyleVRadioAnswer.html --><!-- START StyleVRadioAnswer.html --><TR><TD width=15> </TD><TD class=qte_answer_1 vAlign=center align=middle width=50>
</TD><!--<td width="50" align="right" valign="top"><input type="radio" name="q4120" value="5"></td>--><TD class=qte_answer_1>I’d honk the horn heavily until she/he moved. </TD></TR><!-- END StyleVRadioAnswer.html --><!-- START StyleVRadioAnswer.html --><TR><TD width=15> </TD><TD class=qte_answer_2 vAlign=center align=middle width=50>
</TD><!--<td width="50" align="right" valign="top"><input type="radio" name="q4120" value="6"></td>--><TD class=qte_answer_2>I’d honk the horn heavily until she/he moved, then give him/her a dirty look. </TD></TR><!-- END StyleVRadioAnswer.html --><!-- START StyleVRadioAnswer.html --><TR><TD width=15> </TD><TD class=qte_answer_1 vAlign=center align=middle width=50>
</TD><!--<td width="50" align="right" valign="top"><input type="radio" name="q4120" value="7"></td>--><TD class=qte_answer_1>I’d try to pass around him/her, making sure to give him/her a dirty look before speeding off. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Where is selection for...seeing if the dude was waiting for a reason, like perhaps to make sure the cross traffic had stopped. (I never go immediately through a light, because I want to make sure that the other people have actually stopped. )

That said:

<TABLE class=rte_highlighted_box cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=rte_subtitle vAlign=center height=30>Road Rage </TD></TR><TR><TD class=rte_content>
spacer.gif
graph_arrow.gif
9</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-REPEAT: no-repeat" vAlign=top background=/te_images/reports/graph_background_general.gif height=20>
spacer.gif
graph_slider_general.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=rte_quote>According to your score, you are one calm, cool driver. You don't appear to be the type to jeopardize your own mental and physical well-being, and you certainly don't endanger the lives of others with whom you share the road. Even in circumstances that would send many drivers into a blinding rage, you manage to control your temper and practice a little patience, preferring to let things go rather than exact revenge. This is good news, as many experts believe that road rage may be on the brink of becoming an epidemic. With more people like you on the road, the streets would be a much safer place! Well done!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

amy919

I can't believe I got the worst score so far! Were you guys all really honest?

I scored a 31!
According to your score, you are a fairly cool and calm driver. You rarely engage in aggressive behaviors that could jeopardize your own mental and physical well-being, and you certainly do your best not to endanger the lives of others with whom you share the road. Even in circumstances that would send many drivers into a blinding rage, you try to control your temper and practice a little patience, often preferring to let things go rather than exact revenge. This is good news, as many experts believe that road rage is on the brink of becoming an epidemic. Although there may be the rare occasion when you lose your temper, you seem to be capable of controlling yourself rather well.

Amy
Who needs to be a better driver

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
My score was 11. Pre-kids, my score would have been higher from talking back at obnoxious drivers. :whistle:

Morganthe

I scored a 3 out of it. Kind of surprised actually. I mutter under my breath, but I don't curse people out. Little ears are ALWAYS listening. Besides, I've mellowed out so much since moving here -- way too many idiots on the road to get upset :p

But for the 'more indepth' report, I have to spend money :rolleyes: I feel cheated!

"Want to learn more about your personality when you get behind the wheel? Are you the cool, calm, collected type, or do you switch from Jekyll to Hyde once you shift into “Drive”? For instance, you scored 82 on the General Driving Knowledge subscale. Find out what this means and how you did in the other sections right away by ordering your full test report."

My problem is I don't know WHERE the test was written up. --- meters behind a flashing schoolbus. Metric system is definitely not in us in Texas. :p 1st come, 1st serve at a 4 way stop sign is more of a local custom than the law which usually reads -- yield to the right. If I tried that here, I'd get sideswiped. :eek:

I loved how they asked for driving history. A few stops in over 24 years by cops, I don't consider excessive, especially the extremely high miles I've driven. :shrug-shoulders: I've only paid on one ticket and that's because I passed a truck on the edge of town carrying an unsecured load of gravel that was plastering my windshield. Cop stops me doing 51 in a 40mph speed trap 15 feet after the sign and allows the really dangerous vehicle to continue on the road :rolleyes:

jn__

I gota 5. but I love how osme of the questions are worded. For example "intentionally hitting another driver" the closest to "never" is "almost never"

yeah, I hardly EVER do that...

Do people really do that?

trailrunnermom

I scored a "2" on the Road Rage scale, and a 73 on general driving knowledge (I should have done better on that part--I scored 100 on my Safer Driver Class test recently!)

If they track the scores, they may be wondering why there's suddenly such a large influx of low scores...as a group, we would definitely bring the average down! :)

chelle80

I can't believe I got the worst score so far! Were you guys all really honest?

I scored a 31!
According to your score, you are a fairly cool and calm driver. You rarely engage in aggressive behaviors that could jeopardize your own mental and physical well-being, and you certainly do your best not to endanger the lives of others with whom you share the road. Even in circumstances that would send many drivers into a blinding rage, you try to control your temper and practice a little patience, often preferring to let things go rather than exact revenge. This is good news, as many experts believe that road rage is on the brink of becoming an epidemic. Although there may be the rare occasion when you lose your temper, you seem to be capable of controlling yourself rather well.

Amy
Who needs to be a better driver

Don't feel bad, i got a 34:eek: However if i had taken it about 6.5 years ago, it would have been a lot higher. I have mellowed a little since i had my babies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC