So how many car seats can you see?

swtgi1982

How many can you see from where you are sitting? Just curious as I looked up just now to seeing four in my living room with me. Two turbos and two frontier 85.

ADS

momtotwogirls

Just one. A Evenflo Triumph Advance......hopefully in a few weeks there will also be a True Fit Premier sitting next to it.
My youngest got the CA65 to replace the ETA and my oldest is getting a FN85 to replace her TFP :)

Last edited:

itzmeigh

Non. But walking into the house through the garage I can see 4. I just generally don't keep carseats in the house.

christineka

I'm using the "vast" space in my room as car seat storage. (That way I'm not impeding anyone else's space.) I have five car seats I can see. There's a backless booster under a blanket in the closet that I can't see. Three of the five are for sale. One goes to a friend and another is mine for spare. Oops. I have one more. That one also goes to a friend.

rachel3612

Senior Community Member
one, a parkway. Normally it is out in the garage with the others but my mom was here so we used it in her rental car.

Mom2FiveGirls

None at the moment, but I cleaned the truck out earlier and had all the car seats in the playroom. There was a CA still in the box, MR, 2 Nautiluses, EFTA, 2 HBTBs, a cosco backless, and then an expired roundabout and a crashed SR22... So 10 all together.

swtgi1982

Just wondered as we are snowed in and I was sitting here looking at mine. Three of which are for DD. I know there are two more in basement I can not see.

canadiangie

KF by the front door, MR65 in my living room as she just got a new outfit on, and my friend's old SR22 that I brought up to check the expiry.

mamakc

Two. An ss1 & base and a scenera (we use it as a chair)

If you had asked yesterday I would have said 4 :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC