another video

ADS

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
It's made by "dubaimetroman" & they're obviously not speaking english -- unfortunately some nations have no seatbelts let alone child passenger safety laws :( Very frightening & horribly sad....

amy919

OK, I couldn't even finish watching that one. I don't care what country you're from or what the seatbelt situation is. This video just defies all aspects of common sense.

People are certainly being nasty in the comments section. Although I agree with a lot of them, nicer, more informed comments would probably be more effective.

I really do pray for the safety of that child. That is just an accident waiting to happen from a million different perspectives.

Amy

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Before my father began working with kids who suffered permanent disabling physical + cognitive/emotional injuries from crashes in the 1980s that's how I rode :eek: However, as soon as he had his 1st patient he got me into the only seat available at the time: shield booster :dizzy: We've come a long way in the US.... Unfortunately for this child, awareness just doesn't exist there like it does here :( I don't what the excuse is for those who travel countries that does have the awareness, though?!

broken4u05

O but if you watch the end you can see the baby flip.. i want to do that. WEEE. people are soo dumb. That baby was upside down on it.

:eek: OMG I thought it was just some stupid people playing with the kid in the driver's seat-- I didn't expect the ending!! :eek: It sounded like the baby hit his head the 2nd time the dad spun the wheel around hard, and mom shut the camera off just as he was about to start screaming... :(

Loves2sing

okay, so people are obviously stupid, but who has the nerve to actually tape and post a video of their complete lack of parenting skills?

shashoo

"This was a video sent to me - and I posted it to draw awareness to this malpractice. This happened somewhere in the Middle East - presumably either in Saudi Arabia (because of the accent of the mother) or in Bahrain where a lot of Saudis travel for the weekend."

This was posted in the comment section. Do they have carseat laws there?

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
In the intro, the person states, "Baby on the steering wheel. This video is posted to bring awareness to and halt the despicable practice of driving while holding a child."

I asked them to send my comments to the mother.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC