any one have a pictorial on how to use my true fit tether hook fix thingy?

They sent me a thing in the mail.. just a thing.. and a packing slip.. just a thing.. a plastic thing that is black with a hole and some bends and is shaped triangular?

She told me there would be instructions on how to install it.. but no it is just this thing.. in a yellow envelope.. and a packing slip that says tether hook clip...

HELP? what do I do with my new THING?

ADS
I am such a dork, I wrote them a thing under contact us saying.. what I got and was like "helpppppp..I consider my self to be quite car seat savvy but I have no clue what to do with this thing you sent me, the woman told me it came with instructions!"

I have no clue what you are talking about? :confused: What "thing"? Can you use actual words to describe it? :confused:

What is wrong with your tether? Is it just bent, like they tend to do? If that's the case, go here: https://docs.google.com/fileview?id...aCZqD1qFMqoy-9zgbJy5QmBmXxU_K5Ko4t31I0q&hl=en

yea sorry I am baffled here haha I am sure I sound super confusing..
It is stuck in, the skinnier silver part does not meet the black thicker part on the tether hook.. It is not a surprise from a true fit as I have seen it before so I called them and they said they were sending me a new tether, with instructions on how to install it.. then someone on here said that they actually would be sending me a kit to fix it as the tethers are not removable.. so I got something called a tether clip from them with no instructions.. it is just black.. let me get a pic

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I have no clue what you are talking about? :confused: What "thing"? Can you use actual words to describe it? :confused: Pictures?

What is wrong with your tether? Is it just bent, like they tend to do? If that's the case, go here: https://docs.google.com/fileview?id...aCZqD1qFMqoy-9zgbJy5QmBmXxU_K5Ko4t31I0q&hl=en

oh cool so that works? I will give it a try.. maybe I wont need this "thing" afterall!

downsize16.jpg

Mae

Oh, and I've heard that you will most likely need a strong man to help you out, so keep that in mind if you can't get it.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
FWIW, I found a thread with discussion and photos. It's called "Possibly broken top tether hook on True Fit" and it was last updated 12-19-09. I don't know how to link to it through the app. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC