snugride pilot aka sn monterey pics

vamom

The snugride rep came to my house today.

Here it is on max height.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/183909_1495222595152_1671691747_950672_7055660_n.jpg

with positional harness
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180076_1495222875159_1671691747_950674_4000228_s.jpg

The guy was real interested in letting me adjust the harness as well as I would of liked. The harness is removable. Regular monteray except it comes with a pommel support and has velcro down each side of the body with adjustable supports that velcro on. You can also add a piece to extend the depth. Unlike other seats I have seen, it is all included.

What do you guys think? Ds is 8 years 3 months 52.75 " (.75 " since january) 64.4# in a prius. On highest seating it was very close to the ceiling. How long would you guess it might last?

The durable goods rep was supposed to have other seats, but she had to reschedule. Snugride guy had negative things to say about the columbia seat I was also considering and concerns of it fitting in my car.

ADS

Kat_Momof3

I think you have a good amount of time... you have what... 4-5" of shoulder height... at that age, it's hard to predict years for me... but that's about 8-10 or more inches in total height.

since he's 8, I'm gonna guess it would get him to definitely 10, maybe even 12 or 13.

I'd still like to see the Monza, because it sits lower, for better fit to your vehicle... but I agree about crossing out the columbia when dealing with a prius... that is one wide seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC