So I got a snugride 35 in the back of my vehicle

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
So I guess last time I tried to do this install which was 2 years ago with a safeseat it didn't look like it fit. Well in my CPST class it fits barely and only because i'm 5'2". the onboard 35 did not fit by the way. The coccoro fit the BEST! I'm in love with this carseat nobody carries it around here so I have yet to touch one. Oh it was an incredible fit. The instructors were very happy with having a coupe to practice in as well. Everybody else has big fire ford super dutys and police tahoes I wish I had had a camera to take pictures.

This is a 1998 acura cl 3.0 (coupe)

ADS

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
probably...i'd really rather have the coccoro though...I mean it fit like it was made for my vehicle. But I know that I will probably get more use out of the SR35

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
I'm starting to think now

The top slots to the coccoro are 15"
the SR35 are 11.5"

so would the coccoro be a better choice?

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
The CCO would last longer, but it doesn't have the convience of a stay in car base/carrier system. You could get the stroller for it, but you'd have to reinstall it every time you took it out. Just depends what's going to be easier for you.

Susan

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
honestly I don't have an issue with not having the convenience of a bucket seat...IMO its a car restraint not a bed/carrier and should only be used for that purpose (but maybe thats just todays class making me think that way)

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I completely understand that point of view and I only used our bucket for the 1st 4 1/2 months before switching to the convertible.

My son was born in December and I was happy to have a seat that could easily go in and out of the car, so I wouldn't have to put a tiny newborn into a cold carseat---or have to worry about carrying him in arms over ice.

I did baby wear a lot too though.

Susan

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
Yeah i'm thinking i'm just going to go with the coccoro....I will more than likely have a petite child (i am only 5'2) and the babies father is only 5'8"...So I might actually get to use it RF to 2 (hopefully) or have another car by then that will accomodate bigger seat. Even though I could get a boulevard installed at a 30 degree angle and still put my seat back...But again I'm 5'2

for any of you that are curious about puzzles

I got a CA FF next to a Coccoro next to a SR35 (just in our play practice today) in the back of a 98 acura cl 3.0 (coupe) Nobody believed me that it was gonna fit (honestly I didn't think it was going to fit)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC