Canadian techs

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
For those of you who don't check the tech forum regularly, please read this thread: http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=159662

This will apply to some of you and not others - speaking personally, I did not forward everybody's technician certificate on to admin due to a misunderstanding on my part - nor do I keep records of the links for the most part. So if you could please forward a copy of your certificate to the email in that thread I think I can speak for all the Canadian moderators when I say thanks for your understanding. :thumbsup:

ADS

April

I believe mine is all taken care of. I vaguely remember getting a pm from admin about a year ago asking me to send something.
Posted via Mobile Device

snowbird25ca

I believe mine is all taken care of. I vaguely remember getting a pm from admin about a year ago asking me to send something.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have a copy of your certificate April if you need me to look for it.

Sparky - if you don't have tech access you wouldn't be able to read the thread. You should take a picture of your certificate though and apply - if you include the link in a PM to me, then I'll forward the picture to Admin. I can do the approval based on the picture though. :)

QuassEE

Default on the side of doing it. I didn't archive all of the certs, and some of the ones I do have archived are now expired. Trudy has copies for the people we trained in BC, and likely her Alberta students. I have Jewels' and Melanie's (expires this summer) although I could probably hunt down URLs to others.

-N.

mommycat

I resent my old one to be sure. If I had a recert since then (early, I didn't need it yet and still don't) do I need to try to locate that one and send it?

tiggercat

Default on the side of doing it. I didn't archive all of the certs, and some of the ones I do have archived are now expired. Trudy has copies for the people we trained in BC, and likely her Alberta students. I have Jewels' and Melanie's (expires this summer) although I could probably hunt down URLs to others.

-N.

Ok. I will try to dig up my new one, I think I recert'd since sending it and I also changed my name to hubby's last name. I'll be an instructor soon (teaching my first course in March) so maybe I will wait until then, assuming you won't kick me out first. :p

Jewels

Senior Community Member

-N.

Do you have a copy of my new one QuassEE? I did email one in but now thinking of it that was an expired one.

snowbird25ca

Nicole or Trudy,

If I text you a pic of mine is that good enough?

You can email it directly to Darren from your phone if you'd like? It's fine if you want to text me if emailing from your phone costs you, I'll just email it from my phone to him. :thumbsup: (I know data plans all vary so much in how they charge. I don't pay to receive MMS and can email pics for free, but pay to send MMS pics now)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC