My Multi Tech

AmandaR

My Multi Tech *updated*

Is Ordered!!!

No forward facing here. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Update-It's on the way!

ETA: For those of you asking, we got this seat because our 29 month old DD has outgrown all the US market seats that install in our car, with her 15.5in torso. So while I never thought I'd spend this much money on a seat, you never know until you're faced with FF well before your goal age.

Last edited:
ADS

hrice

AW MANNNNNNNNNNN ( in the voice ofd Swiper)... Why can't they make them here!!

I am not worried about the legality issues. I highly doubt anyone would notice. Plus, they're Britax which is a very well known US brand :D

Baylor

I am not worried about the legality issues. I highly doubt anyone would notice. Plus, they're Britax which is a very well known US brand :D

I just meant that it would be cheaper to ship on top of the price.. Can I ask what the full price was to purchase and ship?

My only thing would be that I remember someone saying that someone wanted to confiscate it at a seat check.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Geez I'm tempted to get one. Anyone know what's a comparable seat for shell height? Just trying to get an idea of how much more room DD would have in it for RF. i.e. is it comparable to the TF? taller than the TF? Radian?

Sent from my iPad using Car-Seat.Org

AmandaR

I just meant that it would be cheaper to ship on top of the price.. Can I ask what the full price was to purchase and ship?

My only thing would be that I remember someone saying that someone wanted to confiscate it at a seat check.

Lol. Around here, most people don't use car seats. If someone gets onto me for using this seat, I will have a hard time not :rolleyes: and laughing. My DD is safe, she's outgrown all US seats that install in our car RFing by height.

It was $597.

AmandaR

Geez I'm tempted to get one. Anyone know what's a comparable seat for shell height? Just trying to get an idea of how much more room DD would have in it for RF. i.e. is it comparable to the TF? taller than the TF? Radian?

Sent from my iPad using Car-Seat.Org

He told me the top harness height is 18in and they can RF until the top of the ears reach the shell. He said they usually outgrow it around 50in. My DD's torso is 15.5in so I feel like we should get to at least 4, hopefully 5, in this.

hrice

Multi tech was $596 shipped

Two Way would be about $480 shipped

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
You all better post pictures!! :)

Do you think it will work with your three across or will you need to reconfigure the seats?

AmandaR

You all better post pictures!! :)

Do you think it will work with your three across or will you need to reconfigure the seats?

I'm unsure. I could fit a True Fit and EFT65 with the KF in the middle. I think it'll work. If not, I'm moving the baby to back middle.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I'm unsure. I could fit a True Fit and EFT65 with the KF in the middle. I think it'll work. If not, I'm moving the baby to back middle.

Sounds like you've got it all figured out! :) Will you lift the KF in from the back then?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC