Selling my never-used personal stash...

WhatAboutPuppy

I've got a Medium Sized diaper cover with gussets left!

So, I sewed up a minimal stash when I thought I was going to start nannying. The family used disposables and I couldn't stomach that. A few were used once (when I baby sat for a day). He would get a bad rash when his skin was left damp so all the fitteds were made with a stuffable microfleece inner to wick away the moisture.

One-Sized Fitteds
All fitteds are made with the microfleece inner. All inserts are organic bamboo fleece and can either be snapped in or stuffed into the fitted under the microfleece.

IMG_5675.jpg

SOLD. $18. Paisly

IMG_5681.jpg

SOLD. $18. Original Sock Monkeys

IMG_5673.jpg

SOLD. $18. Sock Monkey Faces

IMG_5677.jpg

SOLD. $16. Nap (2 full layers of bamboo) Worn and washed once.

IMG_5672.jpg

SOLD. $16. Whales. Worn and washed once.

IMG_5678.jpg

This is an example of what the inside looks like. Microfleece inner so if you choose to stuff the insert it will wick away moisture. Or if you'd prefer, you can just snap the insert in like any other fitted...

One-Size Pockets
Both are minky outers with microsuede inners. No inserts, I was going to use folded up hemp flats to stuff. Both were used once and washed once. There is absolutely no wear or staining.

IMG_5688.jpg

SOLD. $12.

IMG_5687.jpg

SOLD. $12.

I also have a Retro Cars print OS pocket with orange microsuede inner that I THOUGHT I'd gotten a picture of but I didn't. It's been worn/washed once.
SOLD. $12... no insert.

IMG_5689.jpg

$10. Size Medium cover with gussets. Worn/washed once.

Shipping is included and I take PP and can ship quickly, depending on the time of day I can ship same day or next day.
Contact me for my PP addy!

Last edited:
ADS

SignCuer

Oh my word, I want the 2 orange diapers!!! They are my absolute favorite color!!

Plus did you get my msg on FB? I wanted to see if your Jungle Wetbags are still available as well... Plus neutral diapers! :D

WhatAboutPuppy

Bump for updated!!

I'll hold pending items for 24 hours once I give you my pp addy!!
Hope everyone is having a good day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC