Daughter peed in her radian

Snorris2

How do I wash the cover? Can I throw it in the washer on gentle or do I hand wash it? Help please!!!

ADS

kalamos23

I hand washed in the bathtub when DD peed in her Radian, she thought it was great fun to "help" - you will want to take the padding out of the bottom of the seat and let it dry as well so you don't have stink issues.

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
The manual says hand wash and line dry, but mine did fine on the hand wash cycle in the machine and the air fluff cycle on the dryer.

amyd

One of my Radian covers ripped in the washer (not so badly that it's unusable, though). The other survived just fine. I hate hate hate handwashing anything so it was a risk I was willing to take.

Holly

I've always washed my radian covers, heck all my covers, in the washer on the gentle cycle and line dried. They have always come out great.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC