It fits!! Marathon70 in Subaru Tribeca REAR FACING!

todzwife

Thank you Gigi for suggesting the Marathon. I was really worried when it arrived today because it's SO much bigger than the coccoro, but I held my breath as I put it in and it actually fit next to the Radian. It's pretty close to the door, but doesn't touch it, it sits fairly upright. I wouldn't use it for a newborn but DD is almost 10 months and it's fine for her.

I'll try to get pictures. Oh, and it's in there SOLID AND it does NOT rebound with the slightest touch. I feel much better with DD in this seat.:thumbsup:

ADS

tl01

It's a great seat IMO. I love how it doesn't take up much space and installs pretty easily... at least with LATCH. Glad it is going to work out for you!

honeydew

I :love: my MA 70! It fits RF behind the driver's seat in my '05 Corolla with the front seat all the way back. I've never been a huge Britax fan, but these new seats work great for RF in small cars.

Jordynsmama

I bought the regular MA last yr for Madisyn when she outgrew her carrier....I got KIngston the RA50. Anyway Ive always had a tad bit of an issue with the crotch strap and thigh area...now that she is 2 its worse and I am probably going to buy her a MA70. They are on sale at albee for like 209. I moved Kingstons crotch strap up bc the ra50 has 2 positions and it makes such a big diff, I dont know why they didnt make 2 crotch strap positions for the ,MA. I think itll make a difference with madisyns thigh room and just as she grows, I think itll fit her better. I know I could just get a nautilus or a frontier or something but I like the MAs a lot, and the ma70 looks very comfy and I love the pink with brown polka dots :) anyone notcie a difference in fit between the 2?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC