Cloth Fitteds

cadensmommy

Senior Community Member
I was never into fitteds so I am going to sell them now :thumbsup:
If you dont like my price make an offer! if you want them all make an offer :)
3 Pianissimo Cloth size small 9ppd each they are 16.50 org

bottom one is the Julliannes closet one
2011-02-12110153.jpg

insides all stain free
2011-02-12110229.jpg

2011-02-12110418.jpg

Slight discoloration in one spot but its not a stain
2011-02-12110432.jpg

3 mutts 2 one size rise one size M but its more a small 9ppd each
size m but its way small
2011-02-12110253.jpg

2011-02-12110312.jpg

3sr
2011-02-12110352.jpg

2011-02-12110406.jpg

1 princess juliannes closet 6ppd

Last edited:
ADS

wvmommy007

I LOVE fitteds. I am unfamiliar with all those brands/sizes. Are any of them one size? I'd be interested in one size, for sure. :)

kidzndogz

She was nice enough to let me use these for Liam for a bit and most of them actually still fit him, but they also fit him when he was tiny. The brown dinosaur one is the only one he doesn't fit into. I don't think they're one size (she'll have to chime in) but they have a wide range of what they fit.

cadensmommy

Senior Community Member
I LOVE fitteds. I am unfamiliar with all those brands/sizes. Are any of them one size? I'd be interested in one size, for sure. :)

the mutts are 3size rise that is the one size :thumbsup: and you may be more familiar with Muttagin baby i was just using that abbreviation :)

monica-m

CPST Instructor
That sounds great. They are going to be part of a gift for a friend's noob. I am trying to get a good stash going for her.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC