JJB on BabySteals again... Monday?!

natysr

Hint from BabySteals on Facebook.

slightly paraphrased... "Can't wait for Valentine's Day! Can't wait to show you how much we LOVE you!"

BeMine? :thumbsup:

In matching prints as the packabe?!

ADS

urchin_grey

Oh CRAP. I've been wanting a Be Mine. My PackaBe isn't even here yet though! LOL

ETA: 9am Mountain Time would be 10am Central, correct?

natysr

I'm excited to see if they have more than the be mine. If they have the be rich, I'm going to get one!

BabySteals almost never has more than one product at a time. Typically they have the same item, but in different colors to choose from.

TerisBoys

Cherry Lemonade
Cinnamon/Champagne
Tiki Toffee
Blue Bouquet (sold out at 11:04)
Purple Paisley
Julia's Ribbons

I got a PP to try :)

msg221

I got my Purple Paisley one! This makes me feel a little better since the Midnight Eclipse bag fell through from that other web site.

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Well, I was really hoping for one of the bags to come up...but for the price, I'm in for a PP one to try. :) I *almost* went for the cherries too. But not knowing how much I like it, figured it'd be better to wait, lol.

natysr

I got my Purple Paisley one! This makes me feel a little better since the Midnight Eclipse bag fell through from that other web site.

:( Sorry yours fell through. I got an email stating that mine shipped. I'll beleive it when I see it.

I picked up a purple and cinnamon mine!

natysr

Well, I was really hoping for one of the bags to come up...but for the price, I'm in for a PP one to try. :) I *almost* went for the cherries too. But not knowing how much I like it, figured it'd be better to wait, lol.

It is still expected that the Spicy will be on Babysteals...soon.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC